Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Mandy's Infamous Accutane Log

Good Luck Mandy, I wish you all the best on your journey to clear skin!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: I will be rooting for you and please keep us updated :D:D:wub:

Oh yeah baby! Mandy's on the tane, YAY! :)

I wish you the best of luck on your course.

I'm sure this will be one of the most popular logs on the .org ever. I'll definitely be checking out your log every day.

Hi Mandy, hope your course goes well. The only thing I really cant stress enough about Tane is to use a Topical Retinoid once the course is completed to maintain clarity, would've saved me another course if I'd done it first time and I say it to everyone now ha.

Thanks guys :wub: :wub:

Hey! I also started my (ro)accutane treatment today :cool:

Woo! Thats awesome... good luck to you ;)

Just took my first pill about 5 minutes ago :shifty2: ... 179 more pills to go? lol

Yay!! FINALLY!

Aww thank you everyone for wishing me luck and such :wub:

BabsDancer.. thats exciting that you start in July! I wish you the best of luck. =]

hey mandy good luck with yr course! i really hope the time flies by for you & u have yr gorg skin back in no time. keep us all updated! xx

Good luck mandy, i have a feeling you will be one of the lucky ones and accutane will clear all of your red marks up whilst giving you acne free skin!!

Thank you Ami, Lucy, Lamarr, and Jordan :teehee:

Its a bit early for me to update concidering i'm only on 20 mg and this is day 3.. I don't i'll be experiencing any side effects for AT LEAST a week maybe. The only thing I noticed is that I felt extra tired today aaannnd my face felt a little more irritated when I washed it tonight. Could have been caused by something else though.

DAY 5

Nothing new really yet :P I got my first whitehead in a few weeks on my cheek, but its really tiny & I doubt if it has anything to do with tane. I have, though, been feeling EXTREMELY fatigue! I can't stop sleeping for the life of me :lol: Is that a side effect of accutane or no? Maybe I just haven't been getting good sleep these past few days.

I'll have to update with pictures one of these days, but with the quality of my webcam, I'm not sure if you'll see a difference in my skin or not. I do have to say though that my redmarks are fading DRAMATICALLY. Today, I espessially noticed how much lighter they are. I believe its all thanks to jojoba oil, which i've been generous amount all over my face. Makes my skin feel soo soft too :D

Hey

I just saw your pics from the other thread, and I was stunned at how fast the acne/infection progressed :shock: Did you ever find out if it was impetigo? Good luck with your course!