Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

Did ACV not work for you?

This is my 2nd time around. The first time i did it, i burned my skin a bit and broke out. I am Asian also and have sensitive skin. I think i will stop doing ACV because it really makes my skin red for some reason. I always wanted to stick to ACV b/c it seems to offer the best results from the wording. However, are there some of you who just quit ACV b/c it just didn't work or it was too harsh on you that it made your skin irritated/red?

I think i will just go back to the potato and lemon juice method with egg white. I heard potato bleaches your skin. I also use AHA souffle at night too.

the first time i used it for about 4 days mornings only it made me break out so i stopped using it..luckily those pimples didnt leave redmarks thanks to the retin-a i use at night

the first time i used it for about 4 days mornings only it made me break out so i stopped using it..luckily those pimples didnt leave redmarks thanks to the retin-a i use at night

did you try it the 2nd time around? I tried doing it the 1st time and broke out. The 2nd time around it just got my face REAL red.