Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
planb

when will it be my turn?

When will it be my time to shine. I've seen like 5 people that used to have bad acne become all clear. I felt happy for them, thinking that ill be next, but thats not the case. I'm tired of this shit. I dont act myself anymore. My friends think im wierd because I dont want to go out with them.

When?

jsut hang in there man, i know u probably hear this advice alot, but trust me, during my entire HS life, i had bad acne. i too didn't want to hang out with other people, and i ditched my friends because of acne.

all i can say to you is that keep doing the regime, and just hope for a better tomrrow. dont worry man.

planb,

what are you doing for your acne now? what have you tried? what have you not tried?

-Dan

Right now im triyng to change my diet. No sugar and less carbs. I,ve been on retin a, which didnt work. Before I found this site I was using 10%bp at night only. I felt like since this is the main ingridient in the regimine there is no need to try it.

thanks for replies.