Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saphire82

Butt and breast exercises

Ok so I had pretty high metabolism throughout my teens and most of my earlier 20's (so basically I was unhappily a toothpick with no curves) and now Im finally able to put weight on. Although Im still extremely small in my chest area I guess Ive given up on them ever getting any bigger since my body does not place much fat there. Im ok with the size of my derriere but I want it to be bigger or at least rounder or more "plump" to it.

Does anyone know of the best most effective exercise for this? Also I know pushups should be good to firm up my breasts just to make them more perky or add some more definition since they are so small. Anyone ever had success with that or any better exercises?

squats and lunges - these two are the absolute best and most effective way to tone the rear. as for the chest, there's nothing u can do to make the boobies bigger, the exercises will simply make the chest muscles stronger.

Yoga is great for the butt. I'm thin, but I like my butt :D

I do piyo, which is pilates + yoga.

There's not a lot to do for boobs since they are basically just fat.

There's nothing wrong with being skinny either. It has its own charm!

Thanks for the suggestions. I know I cant actually make my breasts larger with exercises, but what I meant is more like building up my actual chest muscles underneath my breast tissue to make the have a little "lift" or perkiness hopefully, or just do anything at all to them.

here's a link on amazon clicky - it's a bit cheesy but oh-so fun when youre in a down & out mood guaranteed to make you feel better. even THAT sounds cheesy but whatev.

I got it for free because my library had it so I just rented it (and copied it heh..shhh ...I mean, who ..me? :whistle: ) but my library is real trendy and I didnt see it at the one downtown in my area so it's kind of a long shot on that regard.

It's fun though.

For breasts - pushups. Build up your pectorals and your breasts will look higher and fuller. And even if you're almost totally flat, you can get at least the illusion of cleavage. A personal trainer I once worked with was F-L-A-T (and I say that as someone who has trouble filling out an A cup ;) ). She made a point of doing pec work as part of her workout, and one day was delighted when one of her workout partners looked at her and said, "Damn, girl, you got cleavage!"

For butt, no question about it - the Callanetics workout (videotape or DVD). I recommend the basic "Callanetics: 10 Years Younger in 10 Hours" workout HIGHLY. I feel like I ought to get out pompoms and do a cheerleading routine, I'm so pro-Callanetics.

It's a tough workout, much tougher than it looks, since (like the Lotte Berk Method and Pilates) it's about small, slow, gentle, controlled movements. But it WORKS. Given my ancestry, I start out with a bad case of White Girl Butt - i.e., flat, flat, flat. You know those padded-butt girdles they sell? They're targeting people like me. But with Callanetics, I don't need one. I find myself trying on jeans and thinking "hey, my butt looks pretty good!"

And even better, it's the only thing I've found that fights the upper-thigh saddlebags that run on my mother's side of the family. There's no padded girdle in the world that'll make those look good when you're in a bathing suit... so get rid of 'em.

The slogan for Callanetics, if they'd ever asked me about it, should be "Callan Pinckney: this sadist is the best friend your ass will ever have." :lol:

Ha! Yeah I saw those things in a magazine one time, Im like how funny is that? Im pretty much all scandinavian and one of my Aunts has the flattest but Ive ever seen. Im like I hope I didnt inherit those genes. Oh Im all about the pushup bra but not too much though because I dont want to be misleading to my husband (not that he doesnt already know) also I just want to feel more confident without anything one ya know what i mean.

Hi... I'm pretty small in the....uhh....boob department too... :shifty: but when I started taking Bcomplex, for some reason they got bigger and have stayed bigger ever since.. I have no idea how that makes sense and certainly never heard of B vitamins helping out with that area... but who knows? perhaps if someone is deficient in certain vitamins, takin' 'em will help out... :shrug:

working out the chest too much will actually shrink your boobs so your better off not doing to much exercises for pecks.

Hi... I'm pretty small in the....uhh....boob department too... :shifty: but when I started taking Bcomplex, for some reason they got bigger and have stayed bigger ever since.. I have no idea how that makes sense and certainly never heard of B vitamins helping out with that area... but who knows? perhaps if someone is deficient in certain vitamins, takin' 'em will help out... :shrug:

working out the chest too much will actually shrink your boobs so your better off not doing to much exercises for pecks.

Thanks for all your help. Does anyone know if muscle turn to fat if you dont keep lifting or exercising? I know lifting wont make them bigger but when I was 13 I used to do bench type lifting to make my arms stronger and I know that one time I looked in the mirror I liked the way they looked even though they were still small (even smaller than now of coarse) so this is why Im interested in experimenting with this again and I havent lifted since then, thinking that it would shrink my breasts. I know I have to lift heavier weights and not work it up like cardio or anything since thats what actually causes any fat loss.

Ive also heard about those very sexy bras. And of coarse I could go out and get one but my problem...being a married woman although I know my husband loves me the way I am now...is when I dont have anything on and feeling more attractive, because ever since I got married Ive just always been self conscious about them no matter what, and always telling myself that when I do put weight on they will get bigger...and that didnt happen because of my genetics =(. I want to feel curvey, and it has nothing to do with the pressured big breasted image these days, I just wanted to stress that in case anyone thought I was trying to acheive this.

Ayyaiyai...dont we all wish there was some magic pill......

Ayyaiyai...dont we all wish there was some magic pill......

God I know me too :pray: I am SO SICK of being stuck in a B that I wear those push ups just to TRY To make myself feel a little better about it. It helps a little but I feel like I am cheating whomever I am dating...teehhee.

I was thinking the same thing....at least you are a B...I cant even completely fill out my nearly A cup seeming like a week or right after Aunt flow visits. I went from 90 ibs to I think now Im normally around 105 and yeah I didnt notice anything either, which I shouldve been able to tell since Im still wearing the same bra size and feel that it fits pretty much the same.

One thing I am going to do is try to eat more foods that are said to be high in phytoestrogens, its kind of like those supposive herbs that are in brands like bloussant and all those grow pills but if it doesnt work then I wont try anything else, besides I also like most of those foods as well.

I was thinking the same thing....at least you are a B...I cant even completely fill out my nearly A cup seeming like a week or right after Aunt flow visits. I went from 90 ibs to I think now Im normally around 105 and yeah I didnt notice anything either, which I shouldve been able to tell since Im still wearing the same bra size and feel that it fits pretty much the same.

One thing I am going to do is try to eat more foods that are said to be high in phytoestrogens, its kind of like those supposive herbs that are in brands like bloussant and all those grow pills but if it doesnt work then I wont try anything else, besides I also like most of those foods as well.

Heres a link to one of the website I found listing but you can do a search for foods high in phytoestrogens and possibly find some others that might have a few other listed but they all pretty much seem to say the same, especially for the foods that are listed with the highest content.

Foods with phytoestrogens

After reading on a few pages I decided Im not going the soy direction just because there seems to be something different about that type of food that is controversial, and some say its not really organic or loaded with pesticides. Im not sure but theres plenty of other foods to pick from, besides...I never liked soy anyways.

Not Im not really sure if any of this will help but I do know that Fennel seed is commonly used in some of these "herb pills" that are supposed to help.

After being married into a different heretige I notice that a lot of their woman seem to be well endowed and also noticed that a lot of refugees that came from overseas when I was in gradeschool seemed to be really developed at an early age. I thought there was a connection somehow and couldnt have just been heredity, so I think this wouldve been the closest link I would ever come up with, because certain cultures do have quite different foods. I know that Indian actress who supposed to be considered the most "beautiful woman in the world" said one time that her people are very well endowed because of good eating habits, but I think its actually the kinds of foods they eat, especially through puberty. I know it might sound weird to some people but thats my own thoughts.