Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After I re-ordered the champagne corrector from Aubrey Nicole, I decided to read the testimonials. Several people raved about the microdermabrasion peel. So I read the little blurb about it and am very intrigued. It's a 10% glycolic treatment mixed with Aloe and corundum crystals; it is supposed to be good for blackheads and improving the overall texture of your skin.

Has anyone tried this? What did you think? Has anyone tried any of the other skin care products from Aubrey Nicole -- they have cleansers, masks, emu oil . . . . all kinds of things. I'm so tempted!

I LOVE the Microdermabrasion Peel. It's so wonderful. I do the microderm peel for severals days in a row then take a week break. The jar is big so it's lasting forever. I also use the Glycolic peel a couple times a month. love it, but it's strong and you need to take a break in between uses. I also have their Emu Oil, Jojoba oil and squalane oil. THe sample bottles last a long time :) Emu oil has completely gotten rid of my red marks and calmed my rosacea. I haven't used the masks, but I know some here have. You could probably do a search. I've been thrilled with this company for months now, good products and good customer service.

I LOVE the Microdermabrasion Peel. It's so wonderful. I do the microderm peel for severals days in a row then take a week break. The jar is big so it's lasting forever. I also use the Glycolic peel a couple times a month. love it, but it's strong and you need to take a break in between uses. I also have their Emu Oil, Jojoba oil and squalane oil. THe sample bottles last a long time :) Emu oil has completely gotten rid of my red marks and calmed my rosacea. I haven't used the masks, but I know some here have. You could probably do a search. I've been thrilled with this company for months now, good products and good customer service.

Oh, thanks so much for responding -- in both places. I think I might go for it after I get paid. I've been spending a bit too much money on products lately. Aye!