Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been doing weekl lactic peels and using mandelic acid daily. The peels I've been doing for about 3 months, and the M.A approaching 1 month. I still have significant red marks after accutane usage (1.4 years). I am very desperate to get rid of them but it seems I'm doing the right thing with no avail...I have only noticed slight improvement. It coul be that my skin is VERY white in the areas that aren't marked, which makes them stand out more....

Any ideas?

I'm doing the same thing you're doing but I have asian skin. I've done it for the past month and noticed a slight improvement. Yesterday, I added the PureDeming Intense Gel to my regimen. Anyone else having this problem even after using all these products at the same time.

jamie10: Using lactic peels and mandelic acid sounds like an awful lot to me.... Have you considered just doing one or the other? Sometimes the irritation that we cause to our skin can be more damaging in the long run. Also, be sure to use an SPF 15 everyday.

im white but im kinda annoyed by my red marks, the scars appear slightly indented (and i mean slightly, they feel smooth) but they have redness in them, but it's not really redness! it's more of a purplish/redish color and it bothers the shit outta me, i'm going to be starting glycolic + cp serum combo tonite (for the scars and redmarks) and i hope to see some improvment over the next few months.