Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riteshb

Eucerin Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Lotion ?

Any use this as their face lotion/suncreen with success? I've using the Eucerin Extra Protective Lotion SPF30 for a few weeks and 2 people have told me my face looks pale/white. And it's true, for me, it leaves a "white mask" on my asian skin and I really look bizarre!

I figured the Eucerin® Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Lotion would be a nice addition to my Lactic Acid, Mandelic Serium and Intense Gel I'm on.

Anyone else have this "white mask" problem with this lotion. It costs about $8 so I wanted to make sure before buying. I already complained to Eucerin about the SPF30 Lotion and they said the Titanium might be a problem for some skin types in that version.

I bought this same lotion, lol, and haven't used it but once or twice because of the whiteness and the tackiness of it. I actually went back to my Neutrogena Sensitive Skin with SPF 15 and have been using that up. Maybe you can trade it on www.makeupalley.com? I think they have a section where you can put gently/barely used things up for trade.......

I am vietnamese and I tried the Eucerin renewal alpha hydroxy lotion SPF 15. Out of my regimen, this probably has the most to do with my skin being clear and smooth (but still I have dark marks =/ ). I replacing it with mandelic acid as an AHA and another moisturizer, and it just couldn't keep me clear. And no, it does not leave a white mask.