Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

Anyone Use Nivea Products Here?

I have been looking into some of the stuff on the Nivea line:

-Refreshing Moisture Mask (either normal, honey, soft calming)

-CareGloss & Shine - Pure Natural Lipstick (I wasn't sure if the shades colors would be too noticable. I like the Pearl & Shine though)

-Summer Look Moisturizer

-Silk Comfort

I am new to Nivea but they seem to have a lot of products that look good. Anyone have experience with them? :)

In case you don't know what Nivea is, here is their website:

Nivea Products

The only Nivea product I have used was an anti-cellulite cream that did not work in the slightest.

What happened, Necro? I thought your skin was fine...

The only Nivea product I have used was an anti-cellulite cream that did not work in the slightest.

What happened, Necro? I thought your skin was fine...

theyre ok products Necro, they probably wont do any damage to your skin, but then again are unlikely to improve it either. I find them kind of meh really.

I used the Pearl and Shine too and it just dried out my lips. :(

theyre ok products Necro, they probably wont do any damage to your skin, but then again are unlikely to improve it either. I find them kind of meh really.

I used the Pearl and Shine too and it just dried out my lips. :(

I really love their Essentially Enriched body lotion for my legs :wub: . They make them look shiny & that hides flaws & makes pale skin seem pearly & pretty. Plus it lasts a long time. I don't need to reapply lotion throughout the day.

I don't think I would use any of their products on my face though.

Have you tried Complex 15 as a moisturizer? It's perfect for me...moisturizes without leaving you greasy, fragarance-free, very non-irritating.

This is one of the few products I've used that I've truly loved.

Have you tried Complex 15 as a moisturizer? It's perfect for me...moisturizes without leaving you greasy, fragarance-free, very non-irritating.

This is one of the few products I've used that I've truly loved.

Complex 15

You've been using vaseline?? I used to do that, and it made my skin greasy, and I'm pretty sure it can be pore-clogging. Complex 15 is reasonably priced, so you should at least try it (even though price isn't a factor for you :razz:). They had it at the CVS near me.

Complex 15

You've been using vaseline?? I used to do that, and it made my skin greasy, and I'm pretty sure it can be pore-clogging. Complex 15 is reasonably priced, so you should at least try it (even though price isn't a factor for you :razz:). They had it at the CVS near me.

Complex 15

Cool thank :). I am interested in a good facial mask. I am not sure if you know what I mean but I mean the ones you apply to the face and then let it dry. After awhile you are able to peel it off like plastic wrap. I saw it in the movie American Psycho when Christian Bale uses it. Thanks.

I second the complex 15 recommendation. Very good stuff.

:lol: @ necro for the christian bale comment...goof!

:lol: I have 2 different types of those peel off facial masks and to be honest they really don't do shit at all. Although I have to agree they are kinda fun to put on and peel off. My favourite leave on mask is the Intense Gel R-ALA from Puredeming, pricey but oh so worth it. Need to order more. I like to leave it on all night as a mask, but it tends to stain my pillowcaeses so I have to change them every 2-3 days.

The only product from Nivea I really use at the moment is the tinted moisturizer, from their Young skin collection, its called Beautiful or something. But thats because I am too lazy to go out and buy another one. But it gets the job done I guess and smells ok. I also use the anti-cellulite cream and it did work pretty well on me, since all my friends told me I was crazy to think I had any. Overall, I guess Niveas products are ok, but there are better out there.

The nivea young range is good. I tend to use it as a cheap easy cleanser etc. I used to love the moisturiser but then i found garnier pure A which is nice too. The nivea young tinted moisturiser is pretty good for blokes as it gives a little coverage but enough to look natural. My brother and boyfriend tend to fight over my unwanted bottle.

I use Nivea's oil free moisturiser and I absolutley love it, perfect for my oily/combo skin, mattifies it and makes it feel really smooth. Its good value and lasts for ages too.

I never knew Nivea Visage had so many products...last time I checked, I only saw a toner and cleanser. LOL.

And I never knew Nivea Soft was ideal for facial use as well. And the Nivea Visage Young line looks tempting. Dang it.

Necro, that sounds like sebhorrehic dermatitis. (not sure of the spelling). It's classic-around the corners of the nose and forehead, and often happens with oily skin. I would see a derm or ask your pharmacist for reccomendations. Or google it.

I went to the grocery store and got Nivea Shaving Gel and bought some Cherry lipstick. :dance:. The lipstick was conveniently near the guy's stuff so I didn't have to worry about funny looks at my way. Nail polish is going to be tougher to explain though. I will look for a file or polisher next time. :D