Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ally3

Those pesky under the skin white blobs/lumps

First of all, what the hell are they? Keratin maybe? They're the only thing that accutane didn't manage to zap away for me. Anyone had any success at getting rid of them and how?

i always took them as ingrown hair...they seem to go away in a week or two if you leave them alone. but dont pop them becuase it will just end in a huge scab that stays there for a while

Are you talking about little white bumps, that don't hurt or get red or anything???

If so your prob refering to calcium deposits, i HATE milk and hardly ever drink it so i get my calcium other ways...yogert ect... Sometimes you can get deposits on your face. There not big usually, no bigger than a pin head, but sometimes they might be a little bigger than that. Trying to pop them doesn't do nething because its not a clogged pore so nothing is going to come out like when you pop a pimple. I get rid of mine by LIGHTLY taking the end of a pin and LIGHTLY scratching the top of wear it is, Don't puncture your skin. Then slowly squeeze a little. Like i said a it won't pop, but it will come out, its a little round ball.... Hope that helps!

Are you talking about little white bumps, that don't hurt or get red or anything???

If so your prob refering to calcium deposits, i HATE milk and hardly ever drink it so i get my calcium other ways...yogert ect... Sometimes you can get deposits on your face. There not big usually, no bigger than a pin head, but sometimes they might be a little bigger than that. Trying to pop them doesn't do nething because its not a clogged pore so nothing is going to come out like when you pop a pimple. I get rid of mine by LIGHTLY taking the end of a pin and LIGHTLY scratching the top of wear it is, Don't puncture your skin. Then slowly squeeze a little. Like i said a it won't pop, but it will come out, its a little round ball.... Hope that helps!

My Cleansing Towel works for normal whitehead type bumps :)

But I think I know what you mean, every once in a while i get tiny bumps that are not like normal pre-mature whiteheads, its like a tiny hard deposit, size of a grain of fine sand except that its clearer and round. I get these on my eye lid edge (don't know why) and I have to CAREFULLY probe it out with a clean needle. it does not go away or go red or change on its own, it stays there until I deal with it.

I gave up milk sometime ago, I substitute with Soya Milk with calcium now.

yeaaa i have the same question, i have these white little bumps you can only see in light and i cant ever feel them when washing my face...what are they and how do i get rid of them??

My Cleansing Towel works for normal whitehead type bumps :)

But I think I know what you mean, every once in a while i get tiny bumps that are not like normal pre-mature whiteheads, its like a tiny hard deposit, size of a grain of fine sand except that its clearer and round. I get these on my eye lid edge (don't know why) and I have to CAREFULLY probe it out with a clean needle. it does not go away or go red or change on its own, it stays there until I deal with it.

I get those too! And I do that too sometimes!