• Never
    • Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • Thrice a week
    • Four times a week
    • Five times a week
    • Six times a week
    • Seven times a week

I know I should exercise for my health but I rarely ever do. Sometimes I walk to work but thats rare so I voted never. Now can you please vote on my blackheads poll :D Thanks

exercise each day for 1-2 hours

high intensity lifting for various muscle groups, several sets on each muscle group about 5-20 reps per set along with squats or situps

sometimes i'll take a day off for cardio like cycling

with major dietary changes in the past 6 months my oil has dropped a lot and bumps along my temples and forehead have probably been reduced to maybe 2-3 per month and most of them readily form visible whiteheads (as opposed to some red blob) but now inner cheeks seem to be more sensitive to clogging

i've been doing such a routine for almost 7 years now and will keep doing it until i am physically incapable due to possible injuries, i'm 25 now

my acne would be described as very mild but i have a fair number of red marks from previous BP use (worst skin mistake of my life) and skin that can't heal well anymore on the face

I exercise three times a week.

I play soccer and when i play soccer, i play 3 hours.

And I have moderate acne.

I try to exercise everyday ranging from 15 minutes to 45 minutes. I do cardio on a stationary bike. =] At the moment, I have mild/moderate acne (starting accutane tomorrow.)

Around 2-3 times a week I lift weights. Once every 2 weeks I go running in the park.

Im in my 7th week now and I dont notice that much difference. I guess a little less energy and pump when lifting those scary ass weights :D It's also because I'm watching my food better and started working out more these last months again, but my triceps and chest are getting bigger. Everyone would love to use my chest as a pillow!

On a serious note: just keep on going as long as possible :)

Exercise 7 days a week.

Cardio (running, cycling), press-ups, sit-ups, some weights.

Very mild w/ some red marks (must add I was on accutane).

5-6 Times a week. Heavy Weightlifting, cardio for warmup.

Moderate Acne.

High metabolism.

Workout: 1 hour 30 minute average.

Also include swimming after workout in salt water.

weight train three times a week, soccer twice a week, i go for bike rides or runs when its nice out.

Mild acne, scarring though.

I usually never excerise, its hard to be motivated about it when you dont need to lose weight. However, when i used to excerise my skin would look amazing! Yesterday i started doing my zone pilates again plus extra reps and push ups. Whenever i sweat my bumps tend to go away so I am going to be good about it! Its just very annoying because you have to take a shower afterwards and i shower in the morning but i cant work out in the morning. I wish i could sweat easily on my face but it never works.