Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Blackheads, what do you use to get rid of em?

Blackheads  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Blackheads, what do you use to get rid of em?

• BHA
    • BP
    • a retinoid
    • SA- prescription or store bought
    • something else not listed and I will say what it is lol

Hey Molly, I just use plain old baking soda as a scrub and then ACV after. Sometimes I get frustrated and just squeeze them out, but i wouldnt recommend that :shhh:

Hey Molly, I just use plain old baking soda as a scrub and then ACV after. Sometimes I get frustrated and just squeeze them out, but i wouldnt recommend that :shhh:

opps I forgot to add that as a choice. Lots of people here use a food for their blackheads :lol: I have too many blackheads to squeeze them out. I have about a hundred of them on my nose and temples. Itd be impossible for me to squeeze all of them out lol

opps I forgot to add that as a choice. Lots of people here use a food for their blackheads :lol: I have too many blackheads to squeeze them out. I have about a hundred of them on my nose and temples. Itd be impossible for me to squeeze all of them out lol

Does backing soda really work? Oh and about ACV.. I just bought some after I heared about on this website... do you use 50% water and 50% ACV as a toner? ... just want to make sure I can also get these black heads out of my nose!

Thanks!

Is the org dead or something?! One vote is pathetic and I made this a few hours ago :shock:

lol Molly ...

I just started using Paula's Choice on Thursday ... I'll let you know how it works. I've had great success treating my inflammatory acne with fish oil, now I'm just trying to get rid of the closed comedones and blackheads. If PC doesn't work, I'm trying Mandelic Acid. That's the plan. I'll keep ya posted!!

I'm using Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid, Green Cream Level 6, Avon's Anew Retexturizing Peel, and the baby brush method for exfoliation. It seems to be helping...I'm expecting the initial breakout from the Green Cream and BHA anyday now. No inflamed acne at all right now. Just a few redmarks that will fade rapidly due to all the stuff I'm sticking on my face. :)