Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pixelboy

Seriously Bad Case... >.

I have a severe case of acne.. here are the pics.. >.<

i'll show you the results after i try the regimen.. but if you guys can help me out, please do so.. btw i was wondering how do you pull out a blackhead? o.O

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hi,

I can see your Far East asian right? well if so so am i (Chinese to be exact) and i have the exact identical acne as you have. Big, red, blotchy skin which might be cystic acne if i am right.

Well so far my face has been clearing up and the blotchyness is down and the red is fading *touch wood*

what i use it at nights before i go to bed, i use neutrogena deep pore cleanser. Then i apply a layer of neutrogena clear pore multi-vitamins (this really does work!) it decrease's the blotchyness from your skin and prevent any new ones rising and gets rid of pimples. Next morning, wash it off with water, apply the deep pore cleanser againa and apply multi-vitamins lotion on and leave it on for the whole day (don't worry, it's a see through lotion)

Today was my first day back to school ever since 19th december (been using my own regimen for like 2 weeks+ now) and i have had comments saying how my face is clearer now and i hope it stays that way *touch wood again*

As for blackheads, no idea how to take them out, i don't even know what they look like because i don't think i have any *mega touch wood!* lol

Good luck!

Cool you singapore too ah? kns i l hate my pimples sia keep on growing non-stop -.-

yeah thats kinda stupid...

acne doesn't care about skin color

its like cancer

everyone can get it