Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joshua

one year and im horrible looking. again.!>!>!>!

this is complete bullshit. i lost 110lbs, no fucking joke i ACTUALLY lost 110lbs, of course i became borderline annorexic to do so, but regardless i lost the weight and i looked good right... so then for 2-3 months everything is cool, i had a few zits right, no big deal right? BAM i have pretty much severe acne now. what the fuck is up with this shit man. like honestly, i think im meant to be just ugly the rest of my life, i cant control acne. i refuse to go on accutane because of my moral standings. it seems like too much of a risk for acne, i mean with my luck ill end up balled but acne free, so im still beat looking. it really sucks too, because i have depression, not just from acne, and now im gaining more weight and i needed to vent, but its all a bunch of shit. somedays i dont know why i even try.

acne isnt affecting my friendships, only my relationships with the opposite sex, because i know no one wants me.

fuck god. fuck everything. its so stupid. i swear to god. people dont realize how good they have it.

just go on accutane. if you really want to assess risks, you could die sitting in your house cause the ceiling collapses while you could have been picking up your prescription from the pharmacy.

The side effects of accutane aren't THAT bad, jeese everyone blows them out of proportion. If you really wanted your acne gone, you'd deal with the side effects and do a cycle of accutane.. because it works.. almost full-proof

I agree with the above posters...the risks with accutane are very well researched and documented....and frequently hyped by the media and the "all medicines are poison" camp. Accutane is a really viable treatment for people with severe and cystic acne and where scarring is occuring.

However accutane is not the only choice. There are prescription meds like retinoids and antibiotics. There are good topical otc meds like sa and bp. I personally use Dan's regimen and it has worked for me where other options have failed.

It is understandable that you feel "cursed"...I think we all feel like that from time to time. But the acne you are experiencing does not erode the good work you've done in losing unecessary bodyfat, nor does it erode any of the good things that make you who you are.

Guest Lylat uk

Hey joshua. Listen mate when i met my girlfriend i had severe acne but she took me for who i was. Now i dont think i am attractive, u can even check out my pics in the gallery, It's called "i hate acne". My point is would u really want someone who is just in it for the looks or someone who wants u for the person u r?? Also i had a weight problem once but now i am slim, after i lost the weight my acne come into full bloom lol. U just gotta keep working at it. On going treatment twice a day. Believe me i suffer from depression and at i one point i thought about killing myself but because i have my acne under control because of the regimen my depression is now under control.

Good Luck, hope u clear

i hear ya,...i was accutnae last year....got clear as can be

juiced my ass off (steroids cause ance) didnt have a zit while on the gear and then boom a year later here i am back to acne boards sad.gif