Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brand

greeting someone with a kiss on the cheek...

i usually try to say hi with a hug instead of a kiss... no one wants to kiss a pimple-faced kid.... anyone else do this?

geez don't even talk to me about it. I have a red spots on both cheeks and my gf's aunt said something like: I have no problem with acne, I want my kiss! in front of everyone.

I just wanted to die.

shes so nice..

why would u be embarrassed

u r lucky to have someone like her

i remember once, someone tried to do that to her aunt nad her aunt was like "uh.. a hug would be fine"

wtf

Guest Lylat uk

yeah i can understand that, ive had similar comments. Talking of contact i tend to find i have a spot come up if i come into contact with some one's hair on my face. For example when i am with my girlfriend her hair gets in my face when we kiss!!!!

I am not such a touchy, kissy person, so tend to avoid any contact that is not absolutely necessary with people I dont see very often (ie family that I see once in 10 years).

Actually its only recently that I've even let friends give me a hug...wonder if that goes back to what you are saying. :-s

I've only given anybody a hug once in my life, and was while visiting my brother in rehab and he would have had to dig a hole if we didn't. I hate it when my extended family hugs me...likewise to Nancy, I'm not a huggy/kissy type of person.

I've only given anybody a hug once in my life, and was while visiting my brother in rehab and he would have had to dig a hole if we didn't. I hate it when my extended family hugs me...likewise to Nancy, I'm not a huggy/kissy type of person.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

That means I'm not special sad.gif

biggrin.gif

Actually- yeah, I'm a bit conscious also when some people kiss me on the cheek and stuff. Just trauma due to being taunted when I was a kid- mainly by family of course ("eeew oily cheek" or cousins start rubbing their face after hugging me and stuff, a couple of my aunts even up to about five years ago still gave me crap about my face).

I got some french visitors at the company I work with, and since I deal with them on daily basis they were pretty close to me...hence, the kiss on the cheek they're known for. I feel sorry for them, they got really smooth and lovely skin..but they seem didn't care.

biggrin.gif

I'm hispanic so it is in our custom to kiss all relatives in the cheek or else it can be insulting. Other day at work this spanish girl that I like so much kissed me in the cheek...... I was up in heaven for hours. Thank god i'm not breaking out.......