Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sickofacne113

Guess what happened today

I had a small whithead on my nose today, so I went to pop it, and I squeezed it a little bit.

When I did, pus and pore gunk came out from all of my blackheads. I squeezed them out {it was a small sliver of hard white stuff}

Now, about 60% of my blackheads are either gone or have nearly faded. I look way better thaqn I did before

Here is what I did: I just grabbed both sides of my nose and squeezed. It will burn a little bit, and stuff will come out of pores all over your nose. {Gross but it works} and after 15 minutes, the blackheads were gone {The little ones stayed, but the big ones burst no problem}

Many people have told me if you squeeze: You force the bacteria deeper and cause scarring, but not true: it worked for me.

i'd advise against doing this, since it's not going to prevent your nose from clogging up again and you can't keep doing it...

AND you do risk scarring your pores and infecting them further.

have you looked into products with salicylic acid or mandlic acid? green cream, etc? (something to help cell turnover so your nose doesn't get clogged up?)

I have tried many different salicylic acids and none of them worked, actually, one made them worse.

I wouldn't do this usually, but I am flying to see some people this week, and I didn't want a nose full of clogged pores.

i do it all the time but it will fill back up again.

ive been squeezing for years and it fuqs up your skin, makes it wrinkly SO DON'T DO IT PLEASE.

they'll fill back up again, promise. when you squeeze the pore not all the gunk gets out just the top. please stop squeezing them, I've done it for 3 years and now my pores are permanently stretched and fill easier :(

Don't you EVER squeeze or extract anything from your pores w/ your bare fingers! I've squeezed all the gunk out of my nose pores before, but only through the use of an extractor.

Also, after nose pore extactions, always either tap with cold water to close the pore (to prevent other impurities from infecting the pore), use a toner (to tighten and close the pore), or rub with aloe vera gel (to immediately reduce redness and blotchiness).

I don't recommend forcebly squeezing out those blackheads on your nose by hand. i tried that about 8 months ago...I tried to squeeze a blackhead out with my fingers. I was fairly safe too, I didn't use my nails and only pushed with my fingers. The result afterwards was an ugly looking raised scar that now sits on my nose - it looks terrible. It has hurt my confidence and I look a lot worse now for that one reason only. Now I am desperately looking for ways to reduce/remove the scar, but being a full-time student I don't have a lot of money to be throwing around :(

Please be careful

they'll fill back up again, promise. when you squeeze the pore not all the gunk gets out just the top. please stop squeezing them, I've done it for 3 years and now my pores are permanently stretched and fill easier :(