Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pnailocano

Help with mascara!!

Currently im using Lash stylist Mascara by maybelline and i really love how it lenghtens and seperates my lashes with out clumps but Im looking for a mascara that does that and makes them look full. I also have Diorshow mascara its a really good mascara but the only thing is that it makes my lashes go limp :( I usually use waterproof beacause it keeps my lashes up and curled! Help please! any comments and sugesstions that you guys have would be great!

I hate how its hard to remove waterproof mascara and ive tried others that were not waterproof and they end up weighing my lashed down why is that?

maybelline XXL - volume and length. oh and volume exact by cover girl. both good stuff

I use maybelline great lash, one THIN coat in very black makes my super duper long lashes look lovely w/o clumps (no dissing the great lash, bitches)

I love Covergirl Fantastic Lash and then Lash Exact for my lower lashes. I recently got a metal lash comb (mine was by Sonia Kashuk and cost like $4.99) and it's made my lashes look great!

I use maybelline great lash, one THIN coat in very black makes my super duper long lashes look lovely w/o clumps (no dissing the great lash, bitches)

^^hahaha!

anyway, yeah, i third maybelline full n soft for a great drugstore mascara. i personally use benefit's bad gal though. i LOVE it. try applying several thin coats instead of one or two thick ones. it helps prevent clumping.

Maybelline full n' soft!!! IT ROCKS!!! Someone else here mentioned it to me and I bought it...about a year ago and loved it ever since.... :)

I put in another vote for maybelline XXL (I get the INTENSE one hehe).

I must admit all these posts supporting full n soft make me want to try it. I'm just worried that soft means it may come off easily.