Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forhome

Woohoo! Finally got acctane.....

After being tricked to take soriatane by my first dem, i finally get a hold of accutane from the new dem today. I hope it will clear my hideous face well. :wall:

~Yip

Day 5: There are some new ones on my forehead and cheeks.:shifty:

I wish I found out this drug a year ago when i had no scars at all...........

Life sucks :shrug:

Hi there! Im going to start my accutane therapy too on Monday. Went to clinic today to get my CBC, lipid profile and liver profile. Will go to my derma tomorrow to get my tane prescription. Yeah, I also wish I found this drug years ago, when my face was still scar free. Good luck on your therapy and wish me luck too!

Hi there! Im going to start my accutane therapy too on Monday. Went to clinic today to get my CBC, lipid profile and liver profile. Will go to my derma tomorrow to get my tane prescription. Yeah, I also wish I found this drug years ago, when my face was still scar free. Good luck on your therapy and wish me luck too!

Day 7-10

I am breaking out badly. My pimples become painful to touch and itchy.

My face is still as oily as usual.

Day 11-17

My face is less oily, but still has many active spots.

i notice there are quite a bit of dents at where the acne was.

Thank you for dropping by, David :D

Day 18-21

Still having some active spots but they are slowly going away. Dryness finally arrived.

My hair also seems to fall off more often and easily.

Hi there...goodluck! Im on day 14 and mine is itchy and lumpy! Thats good that the drieness has arrived lets hope that means the spots are on their way out!

Kel :pray:

Hi there...goodluck! Im on day 14 and mine is itchy and lumpy! Thats good that the drieness has arrived lets hope that means the spots are on their way out!

Kel :pray:

Update: Day 22 to 27

Just got back from my annual family camping trip. Plenty of sunscreen and swimming only at sunset kept me away from getting sunburn:)

Still have a spots but the big ones are going away. Dryness is at its finest.

I just had the 2nd appointment with my dem. and she decided to put me on 40mg and 80mg alternatively on every other day for the 2nd month.

My face is full of holes and it seems to be something that i have to live with for the rest of my life :errr:

Day 28-31

The oil started to come back a bit. There is a big new one on the left side of my face along with some small ones.

P.S. I missed one day of accutane due to my pharmacy doesn't have any in stock until my day 32.

My face also looked like it was 'full of little holes' while I was in the beginning stages of Accutane. It did clear up for me. I think the pores may have just been in the process of regurgitating their junk....

Keep up the good work and good attitude. :) Good luck. :)

Wow, time flies. it's been a year already. I've been too depressed to update my log, so sorry to whoever was checking. my face has been clear, some spot here and there. The oil has came back. My skin looked so much better without oil....... Well, now i need to deal with a face full of scars (thanks to my first dem who didn't prescript me accutane) and hairloss (Yep, it is from my father. Damn it). I didn't know that my life would change so much after 20s........ sigh........ Good luck to you all who are taking accutane. To me, accutane is my life-saver and I hope it is yours too.

I am thinking about starting accutane for my modertate acne. How bad is your hairloss? Is it because of accutane??? If so I might just do minocycline again.