Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, I occasionally get these small (pea-size) deep, inflamed chin spots that either never come to a head or take forever to surface. I used Zeno on a new spot that I had and it really reduced the swelling and brought the pimple up to the surface overnight - with just two Zeno treatments. My esthetician was able to extract the spot very easily yesterday. I also used it on a little pea-sized under the skin bump (small nodule?) I've had for three weeks, and it has also shrunk and flattened out quite a lot. I also zapped a new spot I felt coming up on my chin and that seems to be totally gone now. I just have some residual redness from the extractions and the Zeno and some flaking where I used the Zeno. Overall, I am happy with the results,

From the reviews I have read, this thing works best on those deep, inflamed zits - but does not work on whiteheads, blackheads, or large cysts or nodules.

Just an update on the spots I used the Zeno on. The 2 developing pimples seem to be gone (I'll be more completely convinced if they don't reemerge over the next couple weeks). It worked very quickly, with only a couple minor side effects. It leaves the spot very red for about an hour or so. The one deeper spot that i Zenoed the most frequently (3 times in an 18 hour period) got very dry and peely. Its still flaking 2 days later, and is still a little red. I think maybe I overdid it on this spot. In the future, I think I would make sure to wait at least 8-10 hours in between treatments, and to only use the 3rd treatment if necessary. I also think that continuing to use my topical products may have irritated the spot more (using salicylic toner, BP and Derm A Gel). In the future, I think I would skip applying topicals to the area for a day or two.

But, overall I think it has worked really well! I hope I don't have any new spots to try it on again anytime soon though!!

Just an update on the spots I used the Zeno on. The 2 developing pimples seem to be gone (I'll be more completely convinced if they don't reemerge over the next couple weeks). It worked very quickly, with only a couple minor side effects. It leaves the spot very red for about an hour or so. The one deeper spot that i Zenoed the most frequently (3 times in an 18 hour period) got very dry and peely. Its still flaking 2 days later, and is still a little red. I think maybe I overdid it on this spot. In the future, I think I would make sure to wait at least 8-10 hours in between treatments, and to only use the 3rd treatment if necessary. I also think that continuing to use my topical products may have irritated the spot more (using salicylic toner, BP and Derm A Gel). In the future, I think I would skip applying topicals to the area for a day or two.

But, overall I think it has worked really well! I hope I don't have any new spots to try it on again anytime soon though!!

HAHAHA no kidding! sounds good!!! How much did you pay for it?

I know that the owner's manual says it doesn't, but has anyone found that it helped even a little bit with pimples that have visible pus at the tip? I have a nasty one on my cheek and really want it gone by Sunday. :)

Thanks!

Zeno is an awesome device. I have it and love it, although it does feel weird and kinda hurts a little bit on the areas. But, I have pretty sensitive skin.

I know that the owner's manual says it doesn't, but has anyone found that it helped even a little bit with pimples that have visible pus at the tip? I have a nasty one on my cheek and really want it gone by Sunday. :)

Thanks!

Zeno is an awesome device. I have it and love it, although it does feel weird and kinda hurts a little bit on the areas. But, I have pretty sensitive skin.

I tried out my new Zeno last night and this morning.

I had two spots, a rising pustule on my forehead and a formed papule on my cheek (I THOUGHT it was a papule, but even though I thought I could see the pus at the head, it wouldn't pop with some gentle squeezes). The zeno has GREATLY improved the spot on the forehead. It is much, much flatter and I have just treated it a second time.

The spot on my cheek may or may not be better. It's not gone, but it may be smaller. It may not have helped, but at least it didn't hurt.

Anyway, since I haven't gotten any new spots since buying the zeno, I haven't gotten to try it out on the newly-forming pimples for which it was designed. But my initial review is a positive one. I like the shape and feel of it, it's not painful at all after a few seconds, and although it does leave some redness (which is very noticable on my pale skin) it lessens significantly within an hour and can then be covered effectively with makeup.

It's very comforting to know that if I see a rising zit, I can do something other than feel miserable and expect the worst. :)!

I tried out my new Zeno last night and this morning.

I had two spots, a rising pustule on my forehead and a formed papule on my cheek (I THOUGHT it was a papule, but even though I thought I could see the pus at the head, it wouldn't pop with some gentle squeezes). The zeno has GREATLY improved the spot on the forehead. It is much, much flatter and I have just treated it a second time.

The spot on my cheek may or may not be better. It's not gone, but it may be smaller. It may not have helped, but at least it didn't hurt.

Anyway, since I haven't gotten any new spots since buying the zeno, I haven't gotten to try it out on the newly-forming pimples for which it was designed. But my initial review is a positive one. I like the shape and feel of it, it's not painful at all after a few seconds, and although it does leave some redness (which is very noticable on my pale skin) it lessens significantly within an hour and can then be covered effectively with makeup.

It's very comforting to know that if I see a rising zit, I can do something other than feel miserable and expect the worst. :)!

I was always interested in this product by i am hesitant to pay 150ish at walgreens. It it works i think it is worth it. I have chin acne that do not reallly become inflammed just bumps do you think if i caught them before they came up this would work? I hate chin acne because nothing works for it. I got my horomones tested and I dont have Polycystic ovaries so i really dont know what causes it.

I was always interested in this product by i am hesitant to pay 150ish at walgreens. It it works i think it is worth it. I have chin acne that do not reallly become inflammed just bumps do you think if i caught them before they came up this would work? I hate chin acne because nothing works for it. I got my horomones tested and I dont have Polycystic ovaries so i really dont know what causes it.

^It does sound pretty similiar to some fo ther bumps i have. But i dont think it will work on the bumps i got from using a creme hair remover a year ago. I have those plus the ones that dont really come to a head, they hurt like hell, but are not cysts. I am hoping that my ACV routine and such is going to improve it but if it doesnt i may get this bad boy. I did look on the site and around the internet and like all products some people claimed it was a miracle and others said it was BS. Im glad it is working for you!!! keep me posted on your sucess!

Still happy with the Zeno results! The redmark it left is almost gone, and both pimples went away and have not returned so far!! This might be my answer to those deep, stubborn chin zits I get a few times a year.

you need to go to walgreens and get the zeno try it out and then return it then go on EBAY and get one for like 60 or 50 bucks... thats what i did...

Sounds like I really need Zeno then, because the only pimples I ever get are those deep, inflamed ones (they start as a samll painful bump on your skin).

you need to go to walgreens and get the zeno try it out and then return it then go on EBAY and get one for like 60 or 50 bucks... thats what i did...

I have one. It helps quite a bit but not with all zits. Better for the medium sized red things. Doesn't work on white heads or black heads at all.

Yeah, its definitely better for those deeper pimples. I haven't fully decided on its effectiveness on the little surface microzits that I occasionally get. Sometimes it kills them, sometimes it doesn't. I do think that it does not work well on pimples that are already fully developed. You do have to catch them as early as possible for this to work well.