Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tom_Mason

Scarless Healing

18 minutes ago, FromScarredtoFree said:

Since you're so happy why don't you stop coming here?   You are clearly a very unhappy person  :smileys_n_people_16:.  Unlike you I don't base my self worth on my skin

Come to be entertained by those who still don't get that I don't have acne scars? How did you get that my worth is my skin?

Ok enough trolling these pages

8 minutes ago, surgical scar said:

Come to be entertained by those who still don't get that I don't have acne scars? How did you get that my worth is my skin?

Ok enough trolling these pages

You cussed out almost everyone who posts here for no reason.  Whether it's me, golf panther, or Tano.  You post on here more often than anyone.  You've talked about how you wasted your life waiting for a cure. I'm going to go out on a limb and say scarring bugs you whether or not you want to admit it.   I hope you and Rezz have fun sulking in your bitterness.  Maybe you guys can move into the same nursing home and knit sweaters together or something.  You guys can even go get filler and botox together for your wrinkles LOL.  I just hope when I'm your guys' age I'll won't be cussing out people on an internet forum.  On the bright side maybe you'll get Alzheimer's soon and forget where your surgical scar is.  Anyways I think I overstayed my welcome here.

27 minutes ago, FromScarredtoFree said:

Maybe you and Rezz deep down are just jealous that younger people have access to things you didn't and medicine will only improve for us.  If thet's the case I'm very sorry and I wish medicine advanced faster.  But there's no point in crying over spilt milk.

"Younger people"? Do you have some age crystal ball and are you some kind of a jealousy/unhappiness wizard? Do you know how much younger than you I look because of my perfect face and acne free skin?

I am amused but I don't think everyone is as much entertained as me if you keep the trolling going :smileys_n_people_16:

34 minutes ago, FromScarredtoFree said:

The American military just invested millions of dollars into scarless healing. 

American military is busy stealing trillions of tax money to blow up people and sending over poor people to get their limbs blown off for them. I'm sure they're very concerned about scars...You fail at assessments

5 minutes ago, surgical scar said:

"Younger people"? Do you have some age crystal ball and are you some kind of a jealousy/unhappiness wizard? Do you know how much younger than you I look because of my perfect face and acne free skin?

I am amused but I don't think everyone is as much entertained as me if you keep the trolling going :smileys_n_people_16:

American military is busy stealing trillions of tax money to blow up people and sending over poor people to get their limbs blown off for them. I'm sure they're very concerned about scars...You fail at assessments

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night ;)  Just don't get to worked up I wouldn't want your blood pressure too high.  Also try to not slip in he shower lol.  Since you're so young looking why don't you post a picture so we can all awe in your "perfect face"?  Are you too scared?  If you're so young looking why did you talk so much about your wrinkles.  It doesn't take a crystal ball to realize someone who spends all his time attacking people online is seriously unhappy, and he has driven out everyone of his life so the only people he can spread is negativity to are online.

10 minutes ago, FromScarredtoFree said:

You cussed out almost everyone who posts here for no reason.

Seems like you have a very amusing definition of cussing that moderators did not detect

Haven't been "T" and "GP" dead for some time? Why are you invoking their ghosts? Are you feeling that alone :(

Is your trolling tirade over yet? Like I said I'm entertained and don't want to get moderators into this...but you're pushing it with your meltdown and continued bizarre attacking marathon on everyone in your way

Just curious did your therapist put you on pills?...seems like a massive malfunction

1 minute ago, FromScarredtoFree said:

If you're so young looking why did you talk so much about your wrinkles.

I talked about "my" wrinkles? You posted pictures of wrinkles and you're the one following trials on wrinkles... and I took you to school about them and said I don't need to core out my perfect skin and fat to look aged...

You're very struggling with reading comprehension :(

Go to bed kid...trolling ride is over

On 4/12/2018 at 12:20 PM, surgical scar said:

Sell this idea to a cosmetic doctor and if they'll take the liability wake me up. Hope they'll give package discount for filling the wrinkles too...hello my zillionth birthday!

:)

12 minutes ago, surgical scar said:

Seems like you have a very amusing definition of cussing that moderators did not detect

Haven't been "T" and "GP" dead for some time? Why are you invoking their ghosts? Are you feeling that alone :(

Is your trolling tirade over yet? Like I said I'm entertained and don't want to get moderators into this...but you're pushing it with your meltdown and continued bizarre attacking marathon on everyone in your way

Just curious did your therapist put you on pills?...seems like a massive malfunction

I talked about "my" wrinkles? You posted pictures of wrinkles and you're the one following trials on wrinkles... and I took you to school about them and said I don't need to core out my perfect skin and fat to look aged...

You're very struggling with reading comprehension :(

Go to bed kid...trolling ride is over

you took me to school... lol.. whatever you need to tell yourself.  I'm a grad student in oncology while you are a nurse who probably went to community college.  Maybe you should try being nicer so when your heart goes out in 2 years god can put you in heaven :)

Edited by FromScarredtoFree

Just now, FromScarredtoFree said:

:)

Like I said...reading comprehension and sarcasm is not your thing...

I was saying when your delusional fantasies of Polarity's magic injectables and so on come to fruition, we probably all have wrinkles to worry about.

Stop taking your pills and go to bed XO

Just now, surgical scar said:

Like I said...reading comprehension and sarcasm is not your thing...

I was saying when your delusional fantasies of Polarity's magic injectables and so on come to fruition, we probably all have wrinkles to worry about.

Stop taking your pills and go to bed XO

I don't need anything for my skin.  I'm perfectly happy the way I am because I have more important things to worry about.  Maybe you should go to bed so you can get to the early bird special tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, acne_skin_queen said:

While this is all very amusing...perhaps we can divert the topic back to scarless healing and away from attacks on mental health  ;)

Agree

Yeah, I come here to see advances in research and insights on scarless healing. Not whiny naysayers or people telling sob stories, which there has been an abundance of lately.

19 hours ago, Rez77 said:

Am I only person who saw the humour in this post?

On 2/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Anish004 said:

skinte application in a wound which is only deep to skin 

earlier pics we have seen were of damage deep to musclesScreenshot_20190227-103724.thumb.jpg.f1bd580f76bd583978e5856a8beb0ccc.jpg

I think what your looking at is wound contraction and decrease in swelling. The brown blob in middle is only bit which is skinte. Can’t expect it to be perfect at 1 month! It will prob be invisible in 2 years eg remodelled. But that’s a tiny wound. Skinte looks good for what it is. But it’s not for most people on here.

My goodness, some things never change. I forget about the board for a while and come back to see the same old posters hijacking the board with overt trolling. I just don’t understand why nothing changes. This is the most visited and active resource on the web for news about scarless healing and yet a few seem hellbent to do everything in their power to make it about them. 

@golfpanther Why did you come back just to hijack and troll this page again? Funny you just did what you claim “a few” do, which you know "the few" was your friend calling your name out of nowhere in his/her meltdown.

How do you "forget about this board" but land right back to restart the drama once your crying buddy drops your name? Go back and don’t cease the opportunity to make this page about you again. Take your trolling buddy too to private chat.

Next post better be about scar trials.

2 minutes ago, surgical scar said:

@golfpanther Why did you come back just to hijack and troll this page again? Funny you just did what you claim “a few” do, which you know "the few" was your friend calling your name out of nowhere in his/her meltdown.

How do you "forget about this board" but land right back to restart the drama once your crying buddy drops your name? Go back and don’t cease the opportunity to make this page about you again. Take your trolling buddy too to private chat.

Next post better be about scar trials.

Don't worry about it gramps... Maybe you should try to make your lover Rezz77 feel better since he clearly had some sort of meltdown

On 2/28/2019 at 2:00 AM, FromScarredtoFree said:

Don't worry about it gramps... Maybe you should try to make your lover Rezz77 feel better since he clearly had some sort of meltdown

Stop trolling us and go hide in a private forum already. You bring nothing here. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Eternal Maldition said:

So. which are the most promising products to achieve the miracle?

can someone explain to me why fs2 is so mentioned here? 

Read last page

On 2/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, MyBeautifulScars said:

FS2 is a drug in development from a startup company known as BirchBiomed. They are based in Vancouver, Canada. Researchers at UBC, University of British Columbia, stumbled upon some research done years ago focused around kynurenine acid, an amino acid byproduct. 

It was proven way back since 1997, that this byproduct when applied topically on a fresh wound had anti scarring properties and other potential health benefits. 

There are currently two drugs in development, FS1 and FS2. They are in clinical trials. FS1 (fibrostop1) has the potential of reversing hair loss (this doesn't apply to male pattern baldness but other forms of alopecia) and halting juvenile or type 1 diabetes. The drug is to be taken orally. 

FS2 when applied topically seems to reduce existing scar tissue. It's makers claim also that scar tissue doesn't form in fresh wounds if the cream is applied from the beginning. 

Both drugs are in phase 2 clinical trials in Canada and the US. We have to wait for the conclusion of both trials this summer before we can truly say that it is something revolutionary. Don't forget most drugs fail at this stage. 

This drug can be a long due revolutionary medical innovation. I however don't believe it can help with atrophic scars which are those nasty pock marks we get after cysts heal. I believe it can do wonders for hypertrophic scars and keloids.

It can potentially break down the bundles of collagen buildup that give the scar its raised appearance. Over time, the scar becomes leveled with the surrounding skin. You still have a mark of some sorts of the original injury. I suppose it's better than having that nasty raised shiny scar. To what extent it can reduce existing scars nobody knows, even its makers can't say. 

Here is more info about them however. 

http://www.folliclethought.com/birch-biomed-therapies-for-scarring-alopecia-areata/

It may not be scarless healing but it's a start. Although it seems when applied fast on fresh wounds, no scar tissue is generated. This right here suggests that Sunogel has a direct competition. 

I would like to share some info about OLX101. Another startup from South Korea. They seem to have found a way to switch off genes that keep scars going forever. They inject the scar with a serum and over time, the mark fades. They are in phase 1 trials in the UK and phase 2 in South Korea. Hopefully, they don't fail.

Another yet similar product to FS2 is SCX-001. Apparently, nefopam also has anti scarring properties. They are in phase 1 clinical trials in North America. 

1) Info to be found here:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03036306

2) Scarless Laboraties Inc. is another startup trying to push a peptide to improve scars. Recently given the green light to conduct phase 1 and phase 2 trials. 

http://labusinessjournal.com/news/2018/oct/25/ucla-based-scarless-labs-wins-fda-approval-study-s/

3) Similar technology to OLX101

http://www.rxipharma.com/technology/rxi-109/

4) Sirnaomics have been given the green light for phase 2 clinical trials 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sirnaomics-received-green-light-from-us-fda-for-a-clinical-phase-iia-study-of-its-leading-sirna-therapeutic-candidate-stp705-for-treatment-of-hypertrophic-scar-300358166.html

We are surely getting there but it will take time. 

Microcoring is targeting skin laxicity at best and I just don't see how scar tissue can heal scar free when excised. Microcoring is not scar free healing. We are simply not there yet. 

Edited by surgical scar

6 minutes ago, Anish004 said:

scars are shit and fs2 is another type of shit

Childish triggered trolls are another kind of shit

58 minutes ago, surgical scar said:

Childish triggered trolls are another kind of shit

lmao fs2 will improve ur scar by 10 % or 20% ..and if saying truth is a childish act then its good to be child rather than fake adults

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Anish004 said:

lmao fs2 will improve ur scar by 10 % or 20% ..and if saying truth is a childish act then its good to be child rather than fake adults

lmao truth...says the delusional one who's waiting for Polarity and microcoring for scarless "regeneration" that doesn't happen.

You have no intelligent argument other than trolling tantrums. Don't waste time.

Edited by surgical scar

I wonder where Allergan are at with the TE-HA for scars? They had an interesting press release last Autumn but it’s all gone very quiet :smileys_n_people_15: