Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tom_Mason

Scarless Healing

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Anish004 said:

this is the studt of insulin on atrophy scar pics are also included in this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1606939/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1325666/Insulin-injections-latest-treatment-reducing-scars.html

"There have also been suggestions that insulin might have a beneficial effect on old scars.

In one study, a woman who had a deep scar on her arm was given insulin jabs into the area. Researchers say after 82 days of daily insulin injections, the there was no evidence of the scar."

Although the scar is deep, its smooth and sloping inwards. I do no know how well it will work deep boxscars and icepicks?

Edited by AI3forever

Posted
55 minutes ago, AI3forever said:

though the scar is deep, its smooth and sloping inwards. I do no know how well it will work deep boxscars and icepicks?

thats what i think scar was deep but also it was smooth and have normal skin texture  means it was just lacking some fat and we know insulin promotes fat synthesis so it filled completely and scar texture was of normal skin so it completely disappeared after filling however we dont know how it will work on scars which have totally diff texture than skin so how they will look maybe completely filled but still there due to bad texture

Posted
3 hours ago, Anish004 said:

thats what i think scar was deep but also it was smooth and have normal skin texture  means it was just lacking some fat and we know insulin promotes fat synthesis so it filled completely and scar texture was of normal skin so it completely disappeared after filling however we dont know how it will work on scars which have totally diff texture than skin so how they will look maybe completely filled but still there due to bad texture

Atrophic scars such as rolling, box and ice pick scars are the result of fat loss. Fillers are used today. They act as substitutes to the fat loss but they are not permanent. Also, some fillers can cause irreversible damage, so they are more harmful than anything. Fillers do nothing for ice pick scars which are the common type of acne scars.

Insulin, to me, is just another more natural filler. The study doesn't mention if the result is permanent. 

Posted
4 hours ago, MyBeautifulScars said:

Atrophic scars such as rolling, box and ice pick scars are the result of fat loss. Fillers are used today. They act as substitutes to the fat loss but they are not permanent. Also, some fillers can cause irreversible damage, so they are more harmful than anything. Fillers do nothing for ice pick scars which are the common type of acne scars.

Insulin, to me, is just another more natural filler. The study doesn't mention if the result is permanent. 

man yes many acne scars are just loss of some fat but some scar for eg from chicken pox are too deep which are not only loss of fat or collagen but also diff texture loss of appendages so thats what i was talking about if insulin works on that ?

many scars on filling up blend totally witn skin ..reason they had same texture of skin but just indented but many scars even after filling up still look diff due to scar tissue texture ..so thats the main problem

Posted
5 hours ago, Anish004 said:

man yes many acne scars are just loss of some fat but some scar for eg from chicken pox are too deep which are not only loss of fat or collagen but also diff texture loss of appendages so thats what i was talking about if insulin works on that ?

many scars on filling up blend totally witn skin ..reason they had same texture of skin but just indented but many scars even after filling up still look diff due to scar tissue texture ..so thats the main problem

Like I said insulin will do nothing on ice pick scars but will most likely work on rolling and box scars left from chicken pox. It's a natural filler. It will fill them up for sure. As for appendages, insulin will never get you that. Insulin will do nothing for texture. FS2 when it comes available might help with texture. 

Posted

A paper on SkinTE has been published in the International Wound Journal.

See link here.

Interesting and positive; but need to keep in mind that the Lead Author (M Granick) is on Polarity TE's Board of Clinical Advisors.

Posted
58 minutes ago, HCAS said:

A paper on SkinTE has been published in the International Wound Journal.

See link here.

Interesting and positive; but need to keep in mind that the Lead Author (M Granick) is on Polarity TE's Board of Clinical Advisors.

the leg pic looks promising always 

they treated this leg last year nearly april may..i dont remeber clearely though

Now they shud update pics of leg as of now as these pics are from last year

whatever may be skinTe will be of no use for acne scars sufferers but really this is a diff level product that leg wound have healed too bad but how that healed is really satisfying atleast to that man who had that scar.

Posted

How about this?It seems better than previous pictures.

111.PNG

Posted
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:21 AM, RefinedAzalea said:

How about this?It seems better than previous pictures.

111.PNG

omgggg

Posted
3 hours ago, damnBOY said:

omgggg

There is still a dent there. Not scar free healing. 

Posted
On 15/3/2019 at 10:21, RefinedAzalea said:

¿Qué tal esto? Parece mejor que las imágenes anteriores.

111.PNG

what treatment is it?

Posted
1 hour ago, Eternal Maldition said:

what treatment is it?

it is SkinTe by polarityTe it promised full thickness skin regenration with appendages and they are still saying same

but u can see its not complete regenration in above pic but that can also be due to as injury is too deep evem beyond skin layers and to muscles and skinTe cant regenrate muscles so maube above scarring occured due to muscle and not skin 

no one here have that depth injury scar

i still want to see skinte only skin depth wound healing