Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordButler

Acne, a social taboo

In the south, where there is low acne population. Acne is a social taboo.

People treat, look, and judge you in a different and oftentimes unfair way because you have acne.

And to be honest, why spend hours of your day in the bathroom applying white stuff to your face when you should be using that time to flirt, social, and study, when you can just take Accutane and hope it "cures" your acne?

And if you are a college student, most likely you will be sharing community bathrooms. Do you not find it weird that you are in the bathroom all the time when others are staring at your red face whenever they go in to take a dump?

Just a few thoughts...

hm, i was down i the south last year, i still noticed quite a few kids with acne, mostly teenagers, but maybe not.

and accutane isnt like an answer for everyone. it has caused a lot of problems, has a lo of side effects, and you acually need a case of bad acne to get it in the first place. im not saying its bad, but is just not like the perfect thing. i also know people who came off it and their acne returned.

and as or the college student thing, thats just part of college. plenty of people have weird ass rituals in the dorms, if youre honestly paranoid about everyone, just do it in a stall.

consideing hisn ame is Semen Skin Reigmen, and he said it wasthe SSR,

it shouldnt be that hard to get it.

And to be honest, why spend hours of your day in the bathroom applying white stuff to your face when you should be using that time to flirt, social, and study, when you can just take Accutane and hope it "cures" your acne?

And if you are a college student, most likely you will be sharing community bathrooms. Do you not find it weird that you are in the bathroom all the time when others are staring at your red face whenever they go in to take a dump?

Just a few thoughts...

Just a few thoughts...

I don't spend hours of my day with DKR. 20 minutes total. Accutane is not for everyone. If you have mild to moderate acne you may not want to risk the side effects & your derm may not even prescribe it to you.

Lots of college students have acne, and even if they don't many still have skin routines. No one is going to care if they see you washing your face & applying products to it. They will simply think you are hygienic & care about your appearance. If it really bothers you, buy a mirror & apply the BP & moisturizer in your dorm room after washing your face in the bathroom.

...........are you serious?

cuz i mean, if you were, you would have just googled it instead of being extremely ignorant, or you wouldhave at least not made an assholish comment about it.

I love how you feel about your acne lol.

I would be a slave for clean skin rather than being a master for fully-acne skin.

Almost every people experiences acne.

Some of them doesn't care about it but most of them care about it.

They have hard times with treating it and they will understand you and they are understanding me b/c they have same experiences.

And if you have a small mirror in your room, you can do the regimen in there.

You don't have to do it at the bathroom as far as your hands are clean.

And If you take accutane, it would be really helpful to treat acne.

But the problem is that there are too many side effects.

Your eyes are gonne dry out, you are gonna have some joint problems, and you could even express serious depression.

If you have depression, you can't flirt or hang out.

Also, if you have joint problems, you are gonna have lots of bad thing when you are working out.

B/C jogging is the best time to flirt with hot girls for me lol

And it just takes 20 mins to do the regimen.

While you are wating water and bp dries, you can do whatever you want.

I eat breakfast while wating for it and I surf the internet while i am wating for it.

So Its really good thing that you are having positive-mind, but hope you treat your acne.

B/C when you are grown out of acne, you are gonna struggle with lots of scars and marks.

I love how you feel about your acne lol.

I would be a slave for clean skin rather than being a master for fully-acne skin.

Almost every people experiences acne.

Some of them doesn't care about it but most of them care about it.

They have hard times with treating it and they will understand you and they are understanding me b/c they have same experiences.

And if you have a small mirror in your room, you can do the regimen in there.

You don't have to do it at the bathroom as far as your hands are clean.

And If you take accutane, it would be really helpful to treat acne.

But the problem is that there are too many side effects.

Your eyes are gonne dry out, you are gonna have some joint problems, and you could even express serious depression.

If you have depression, you can't flirt or hang out.

Also, if you have joint problems, you are gonna have lots of bad thing when you are working out.

B/C jogging is the best time to flirt with hot girls for me lol

And it just takes 20 mins to do the regimen.

While you are wating water and bp dries, you can do whatever you want.

I eat breakfast while wating for it and I surf the internet while i am wating for it.

So Its really good thing that you are having positive-mind, but hope you treat your acne.

B/C when you are grown out of acne, you are gonna struggle with lots of scars and marks.

No. If you have mild acne , you rarely get scars.

But if you have moderate - severe acne, there's the possibility that you are gonna get scars.

And if you keep touching it or do things like that, there's the high possibility of getting scars.

Treating acne properly at proper time helps to reduce the possibility of getting scars.

Also, once you are almost clear, you are gonna get high self esteem.

Just a few thoughts...

I don't spend hours of my day with DKR. 20 minutes total. Accutane is not for everyone. If you have mild to moderate acne you may not want to risk the side effects & your derm may not even prescribe it to you.

Lots of college students have acne, and even if they don't many still have skin routines. No one is going to care if they see you washing your face & applying products to it. They will simply think you are hygienic & care about your appearance. If it really bothers you, buy a mirror & apply the BP & moisturizer in your dorm room after washing your face in the bathroom.

this shit isn't even a big deal. seriously, how hard is it to wash your face with some soap, chill for a little, put some BP gel on, which takes like a minute, and then later on put some lotion?

That is not a big deal AT ALL. people ask me why I have lotion in my car. I tell them a masturbation joke, but then I tell them that my face gets dry, and that's that. This USED to bother me, but now I don't even care what people think. I just tell them whatsup and move on. If anything, it makes you look like a mature person..you're essentially taking care of yourself. It's no different than clipping your nails or getting a haircut or shaving.

Whoever made this post is pretty much a retard.

i highly doubt hes serious, considering hes asking stupid questions that could be solved in seconds by just looking on the internet.

i highly doubt hes serious, considering hes asking stupid questions that could be solved in seconds by just looking on the internet.

thank you! mods please lock this thread