Odd..

Currently my regimen is this:

-------------------------------------

cetaphil cleanser

glycolic + sacylic acid

BP

Moisturizer

-------------------------------------

I do this 2x a day, and pat dry in between each step. Recently since adding the sacylic acid part to the glycolic step, I've noticed that small white bumps have formed, and I mean small.. They are not inflamed, just up close appear to contain a tiny amount of puss, also they dont hurt at all. Has anyone experienced this? Is this a good thing? If you have experienced this, do they eventually get exfoliated leaving no mark, or do they develop into zits? Thanks for all the insight.

You might be using too much on your face all at once. I'd keep the glycolic and SA seperate if I were you. Maybe use one in the morning and one at night.

SA & BP together was consistently too drying for me and the BP makes marks appear darker. I'm trying to fade red marks so currently I'm experimenting with only SA at night with BP for spot treatment and gycolic & BP all over in the mornings.

You pat dry between each step? That seems to only be adding to the irritation. You should leave your skin to dry and absorb by itself.

i really havent noticed any drying, and its the dead of winter here in NJ... In fact my face is a lot better than it was when i was using Retin A (screw that sh!t).. looks a lot more like my natural tone.. I will let you know how the glycolic + SA works out, for now it seems to be clearing me well and keeping my skin exfoliated.

i wouldn't use ga + sa together. pick one or the other... they both exfoliate, just differently. SA is usually better for acne prone people, but sometimes not.