Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Youngchica

DKR and traveling

So since the bottle and tube for DKR is wayy bigger than 3 oz. for carry-on, I was wondering what the hell should do. I'm leaving on Saturday. I'm doing very well on the regimen and I don't want progress to go down hill.

So any advice?

Buy the small plastic 3 oz (or less) clear plastic travel containers you can get at drugstores & squeeze BP into it. It should be fine that way. If you're only taking carry on, then I would assume you aren't going away so long that you would need more BP than that.

If you are checking any luggage, put it in the checked luggage. You could still take a small amount on the plane with you in case your luggage gets lost or something.

Edited: I've bought 3oz (or less) travel containers before at CVS for 99¢, so that's one place to check for them.

Siouxcat- Ok so I don't have CVS nearby so I'm gonna checked at Walgreens tomorrow. Thanks for the help :D

The SSR is great for those who are constantly traveling. For a limited amount of time it is safe to replenish your own supply.

Siouxcat- Ok so I don't have CVS nearby so I'm gonna checked at Walgreens tomorrow. Thanks for the help :D

The SSR is great for those who are constantly traveling. For a limited amount of time it is safe to replenish your own supply.

SSR? What does that stand for?

i bought several various bottles from www.thecontainerstore.com for all my various products....they have a bottle for everything, seriously.

Walmart also has the little travel-sized bottles.

I just got back from a trip and that's what I did, just transferred everything into smaller bottles.

Also remember for carry-on you can only take enough liquids, gels, lotions in those tiny bottles that will fit into one quart-sized baggie. You will need to place them in a baggie and pull it out for inspection during the check-in process.

BE CAREFUL THE TRAVEL BOTTLES DON'T OPEN EASILY.

My Jojoba Oil (and some of my cleanser, I think) went EVERYWHERE when I went to Virginia last week and ruined two of my shirts, not to mention got oil all over ALL my products. Was not fun to clean.

Just a word of advice :D

good reminder. ^

I put a little piece of tape on all of mine so that they wouldn't come open. Luckily none leaked.

Yea I got the bottles and I wrapped the tops with tape. Thanks for the advices.

Awesome, have a safe and fun trip!

I put all of my bottles that could leak in a plastic baggy too (or several baggies) & in a separate pocket from everything else. You never know what will leak...