Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charming

My Before - And After pics.

Hi guys. I used to be a terrible skinpicker but Ive decreased my skinpicking and made fantastic results. My most visible redmarks are finally gone.

I tried everything... Lemon juice.. Aloe Vera juice.. Aloe Vera gel... Apple Cider Vinegar.. Tea Tree Oil... Honey... You name it. I dont know if it didnt work because I was so inpatient and tried everything at once or because it just wasnt the right thing for my skin. The inpatience and stress made me pick at my skin til it bled and left ugly redmarks.

But then I tried a Vitamin-E moisturizer with Shea-oil and its made a huge difference on my skin. I never thought my redmarks would ever fade but look at the difference! (No editing has been made.) There is a great Vitamin-E moisturizer at BodyShop.

I would strongly recomend a moisturizer with Vitamin-E or a moisturizer with Shea-oil. Ive tried Tea Tree Oil myself but it made my skin really greasy and gave me more pimples.

What do you think?

http://i9.tinypic.com/62pc8kg.jpg

Left side of face.

http://i10.tinypic.com/4r9tic0.jpg

My forhead.

Great, I see a massive improvement, could just be the pictures taken at a different angle but your skin looks so much brighter too. Is that moisturiser the only thing you think has helped or are you using other things regularly too?

Great, I see a massive improvement, could just be the pictures taken at a different angle but your skin looks so much brighter too. Is that moisturiser the only thing you think has helped or are you using other things regularly too?

wow, your pictures have really given me the incentive to stop picking! i was doing well and then the other day totally picked at my back and have a huge red bump that i know will take months to fade :( (unless i am really really consistent with my regimen!).

and i just picked at a blackhead on my cheek/jawline and turned it into a bump :(

so no more of that!

Hi Charming:

Your skin is beautifully clear! Very nice. Congratulations. :)

What's the exact name of the good Vitamin E moisturiser from the Body Shop, and is that the one you're using? :think:

What's the exact name of the good Vitamin E moisturiser from the Body Shop, and is that the one you're using? :think:

So this is friendly to skin prone to acne? It looks like these might be too oily.