Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys. I just got back from lunch, where I had a salad loaded with cheese (yum!). Then I glanced in the mirror and found a new pimple. Something I had read here came to mind-- dairy breaks some people out! I drink soymilk because my parents are lactose intolerant, so I don't know if I'm one of those people, but it could very well be the case.

Are there any ways that I could counteract the possible breakout from eating all that cheese? Any ideas are welcome. Ahhh!

Thanks.

Hey guys. I just got back from lunch, where I had a salad loaded with cheese (yum!). Then I glanced in the mirror and found a new pimple. Something I had read here came to mind-- dairy breaks some people out! I drink soymilk because my parents are lactose intolerant, so I don't know if I'm one of those people, but it could very well be the case.

Are there any ways that I could counteract the possible breakout from eating all that cheese? Any ideas are welcome. Ahhh!

Thanks.

i dont think it was the cheese though. it usually always takes longer than just a few hours for a pimple to form.

not saying it wasnt dairys fault, but i dont think it was that cheese.

Thanks.

Guest The Effendi

Ground up aspirin dries things up really well.

um yeah most dairy products have high iodines that aggrevates acne

i dont think the cheese can form a pimple in few hours...

i had like cheese casserole yesterday but i have no new pimple so....

just not too much dairy products

i dont think it was the cheese though. it usually always takes longer than just a few hours for a pimple to form.

people can have food sensitivity reactions appear as skin problems in less than a day