Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MissKiss

If I find a cure you'll be the first to know

I wanted to start fresh. Today my skin is going to become my friend i am going to stop picking fights with it and care for it to the best of my ability.

Wash: Clarins gentle foaming cleanser

Tone: l'oreal hydrafresh

Treat: Cleocin t

Internal: ACV 2x's a day 4 tbps total

yogurt

couple glasses of green tea

Lots of water

Vitamins: fish oil, acai,vit e,a,c, heart health, beta carotene, alpha lipoic(zinc/Magnesium/calcium, just added milk thistle

Try to keep in my mind that even though i have troubled skin my sexy boyfriend with perfect skin loves me. STAY POSITIVE

damn that ACV really isnt the easiest stuff it take down. I just showed my dad what i was drinking and he said i smelled like feet. That is real encouraging.

Is it me or does anyone else feel like they drank a glass of wine after this. I get real weird feeling. I think vinager is spoiled wine so i guess it makes sense but damn

Okay so i have been using the ACV since monday....Are you supposed to get an IB. Cause every morning the bumps that i have around my chin are turning into whiteheads, at least I think they were the ones that were chillin there for a while. I hope it is not just more pimples coming out to play.

I am really hoping this shit starts kicking in soon. Let me know your experiences with ACV, drinking it that is. I dont want to put it on my face, I tried it before and it wasnt for me.

I have been trying to take my vitamins every day. I eat my yogurt whips, their not the healthiest yogurt but they taste so damn good. I really cant stand teh texture of the creamy yogurts. This one is light and airy hence the whips name.

Keep you posted on my routine, hopefully i will see some improvements! :pray:

I noticed some people saying their ACV has "mother" in it. WTF is that??? I am using trader Joes organic. I am going to but braggs next time, this was jsut shit that i found in the pantry. I really wish i could say that it gets easier to take down. I think drinking green tea helps get the nasty taste out ofmy mouth!

hmm why doesnt anyone want to help me out with this? Maybe you wont be the first to know if i find it dammit :evil: I just want to talk to people and share experiences with ACV?!?!

^ Im'm sorry that wasnt nice. But i do want people to share their experiences with any of the above things i am using. Good or bad! If anyone needs anyone to talk to to if your feeling down I will help ya out!

One tip that used to help me when taking this stuff. If you take it from a glass, it's absolutely terrible.

This is what I did. First, dilute with your fav juice. I used apple juice, the cheap kind (the dollar per bottle). Then next, take a straw, when you suck, be sure to lay the tip of the straw on your tongue, preferably as far as possible while feeling comfortable. And when you sip, hold your breathe, as that disables any taste, Just suck fast. =) It goes in like one second anyway. That way

= No taste, no teeth damage (if it touches your teeth, it will pick away at your enamel over time since it's a pH of 3.

:)

Best of luck

^

Thanks for the info! I have been taking it straight from a shot glass. It is a little extreme but when i tried taking i with V8 splash it made me never want to taste that crap again lol. I think i might try to pick up some apple cider or some apple juice that may help mask the taste. How long have you been using it??? Did you experience any additional breakouts in the beggining or was it clear skin in like a week. It is about to be a week for me and I dont want to say anything for fear i may jinx myself!

NO MAKEUP, NO MEDICATION SUNDAY!!!! Just wash and chill out and let my skin breathhhhheeeee. Oh yeah and drink the lovely ACV mmmmmmm yummy :liar:

^

Thanks for the info! I have been taking it straight from a shot glass. It is a little extreme but when i tried taking i with V8 splash it made me never want to taste that crap again lol. I think i might try to pick up some apple cider or some apple juice that may help mask the taste. How long have you been using it??? Did you experience any additional breakouts in the beggining or was it clear skin in like a week. It is about to be a week for me and I dont want to say anything for fear i may jinx myself!

I stopped it because it made no difference to me, and I was also taking 8 tblespoons too hehe.

But if it works, check out the diet holistic forum and see the acv thread and how if it it works, it may mean you have parasites =o

Oh no it made no difference?? 8 tablespoons is a lot i am only taking 4 i dont think i could handle anymore right now. Yeah i was reading your post on there. I also read all the ACV posts and it seems that some have had a lot of sucess. That makes me very scared my dad used to tell me all the time i was going to get worms when i was younger. lol If it doesnt do anything for my skin i know that there are other healthy benefits from it. I always pee like 10 times in 2 hours after i drink it, so im thinking it is washing some toxins out right?? ARe you still taking that green vitamin?? What are you using now to help you?

Oh no it made no difference?? 8 tablespoons is a lot i am only taking 4 i dont think i could handle anymore right now. Yeah i was reading your post on there. I also read all the ACV posts and it seems that some have had a lot of sucess. That makes me very scared my dad used to tell me all the time i was going to get worms when i was younger. lol If it doesnt do anything for my skin i know that there are other healthy benefits from it. I always pee like 10 times in 2 hours after i drink it, so im thinking it is washing some toxins out right?? ARe you still taking that green vitamin?? What are you using now to help you?

I don't know why it didn't help me :( I really wanted it to. I even took it for 2 months! Religiously too, never missed one day. Maybe it will help now, because I am also eating much better than I was before. I am not taking the green pills, because I am eating my veggies :). Not too sure about the peeing part, I'm not too knowledgeable on that issue. In terms of what I am doing, it's in my siggy =) Good luck on the acv thing, if it works, that would be really awesome knowing you found your thing!

^

Good job with eating so healthy! I would love to eat like that, but i can never find the time or know how to make a good meal out of them. I wish i had a personal chef!! Maybe once i am on my own i can start eating healthier!

^

Good job with eating so healthy! I would love to eat like that, but i can never find the time or know how to make a good meal out of them. I wish i had a personal chef!! Maybe once i am on my own i can start eating healthier!

I understand your dilema, that was mine too. This may help you.

I go to the grocery store, they have $1 packets of pasta, multi grain. Put that in a boil, and when it's almost done, take some frozen spinach and put it in there for just 30 seconds, and then drain. Then add what you wish: cheese, whatever. I put chipolte salsa on top, it tastes really good and is made in 10 minutes. Carrots: I just peel and eat. =) Broccoli... I add it into my pasta, or eat it alone with cheese =)

Thanks for the tips. I think i could handle eating all of that except for the carrots. I can only eat them if they are candied!! The texture and taste of raw carrots(even tho i know raw is best) makes me want to gag. How long have you been eating healthy?

Thanks for the tips. I think i could handle eating all of that except for the carrots. I can only eat them if they are candied!! The texture and taste of raw carrots(even tho i know raw is best) makes me want to gag. How long have you been eating healthy?

Haha oh my. Then take some beta carotene supps I suppose.

I've been doing it for years, but only recently did I actually get serious and add in what I was missing (fruits/veggies) and necessary supps.

^ My derm told me to take beta carotene and i was really happy with this one brand but i forgot which one it was and the next time i got it it turned me yellow/orange it was def. a very funny sight to see. I am taking one now just not in the high doses i used to. I had some grilled veggies tonight yay!! and cucumbers in vinager and sugar sooooo good!!!

kind of getting discouarged with this ACV crap. I am not really noticing real differences in my skin. However, i should go out and buy braggs and stop using joe's ill give it another week!

Yeah i gave up on the ACV. I know it was prob. to soon but i couldnt take it. Anyways i am adding the Mint julep mask into this mix and see if it does anything. The first night i used it it really dried my chin up which i love!!! I am going to use it again today. No makeup sunday again! keep you posted. Still eating yogurt and taking vitamins tho!!

SO i have been trying to excerise often to increase the circulation to the skin on my face. I hope to notice some improvements to my skin soon. Ive been using the mint mask like two times a week. It feels like its working but i dont know for sure.

My lady friend went away so hopefully the horomonal acne will go away for the next couple days. I popped a couple zits and i dont care it felt good to get that crap out. I swear pimples dont go away unless you pop them.

I looked at the cleocin i was using and it expired back in march. I just got it refiled tho so i pulled out the new one. It looks differnt now a new company took it over i hope they didnt change the stuff in it. It says all the same ingredients but i dont know??? Alrght i am goingto work out!

Hey at least if my skin doesnt look great my body will be ridic!! I have a two pack and i am trying for a four pack. Zone pilates kicks my ass!

^

NdnRomeo u maybe want to reconsider certain parts of your diet, just because its a veggie doesnt mean its good for your skin, carrots are high GI, and bananas i have read have an inflammatry effect. i used to eat about 3 carrots a day, now i eat sweet potatoe instead.

100 grams of sweet potatoe has about as much vitamin A as 2 carrots.

Sorry its been soooo long...

Anyways...Im finally in my senior year of college and Im stressed out. I dont really remember where i left off. Yes my skin makes me cry still. I was recently at a free facial makeup thingy at the clarins counter and the lady who did my makeup made me want to hide forever, she said I had many problems with my face.

I stopped using cleocin like 5 days ago and nothing has changed still bumpy. Im using the clarins facewash still plus the clarins pimple stopper. They convinced me to buy the mask they have but it feels very moisturizing not so drying(even tho its says matte) like i wanted it to feel. Still using coco butter around my eyes. I started using the apricot scrub thinking that maybe i just have to much dead skin but its to early to tell if anything is helping. Ill check back in a lil while to let you know if anything has changed. Im almost at the point where i just want to go on accutane but i feel like there has to be something else.