Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I only have a higher case of mild acne that I think is genetic. I would like to get on accutane for a shorter time. none of the topical meds I've used has worked. ever tentin or whatever its called. Im also wondering if the accutane will be killed foreva? hahaha.If you have any sugestions post here

lol. do you mean the acne is "genetic" (generic means a product that is the same as the brand name, like "chex" cereal and "crispy hexagons). what an idiot. i wont even reply with the valuable information i was going to give you.

^^ probably a tad harsh.

All the males in my family have had genetic acne; I mentioned this to my derm, and it was a big reason I eventually got roaccutane. I had mild-moderate acne.

lol. do you mean the acne is "genetic" (generic means a product that is the same as the brand name, like "chex" cereal and "crispy hexagons). what an idiot. i wont even reply with the valuable information i was going to give you.

I only have a higher case of mild acne that I think is genetic. I would like to get on accutane for a shorter time. none of the topical meds I've used has worked. ever tentin or whatever its called. Im also wondering if the accutane will be killed foreva? hahaha.If you have any sugestions post here

my acne wasnt severe,has only ever been mild-mod but as it didnt respond to anything else,so i had tane

I'm about to go on Accutane for mild/moderate acne that is extremely persistent. I have deep comedones which aren't really whiteheads or blackheads, they're just filled with a lot of yellowish, waxy stuff. Anyway, I have hundreds of these all over my face, and they haven't responded to any topicals or antibiotics.