Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

skipping placebos on yaz?

Has anyone ever skipped their placebos and gone straight to their next pack on Yaz? I'm a sunday starter, so I know its going to mess up my "sunday schedual" lol, but I start my placebos tomorrow.. and I am suppose to go to a banquet tomorrow and I graduate on saturday. I don't feel like having my period those days.. espessially sitting at graduation for a long time.

i'm on yaz to and a sunday starter...so if i skip them this pack should i just start my next pack on sunday like normal?

Nope, if you skip the placebos, start a brand new pack and keep taking them until you reach that pack's placebos... then you can choose once again whether or not you want to skip your period again or not.

I'm only on my second pack of yasmin and I'm thinking about skipping the placebos next week just because I want my face to clear up for when I go to the beach end of july and so far I've heard a lot of people say they saw results around 3mos. and I want to have clear skin so I dont wear makeup at the beach. Will it be too soon for me to skip the placebos since it will only be my second month of the pill? I am a first day starter (not a sunday)

Basically I want my face to clear up fast and if I skip them I think it will help ?!?!

I am on my 8th week (3rd month since no placebos). I got my period during the active pills my first month (skipped placebos) got spotting 2nd month (skipped placebos), and I'm spotting a tiny bit now (third day, 2nd week, or third pack). I've just started noticing less oil in the last three weeks. I know I'm ovulating now (usually when I'm the MOST oily) and I'm not oily at all. I'm not judging until I've given it at least 4-6 months.

how long did your spotting last?

hmmm I dont want to be spotting on vacation....maybe I just shouldnt miss the placebos.

I don't skip the placebos. When I pretend to take the placebos, I only get my period for one day (the first day of my new pack).

Once I tried to skip the placebos. I was fine for six weeks then I started spotting. After a week it stopped. So I skipped the next month and I spotted all month long on and off.

I don't advise skipping the placebos on this pill....I think the dose is just too low.

If it works for you without all the spotting....great. It didn't work for me....

I loved my fiance's take on the situation...."You've the reds for a fucking month....WTF!!!!"

I just have my period when I feel like one. I prefer mine the third week of the money because they I have no money and can't do anything.

I have had spotting when I have gone a long time without a period, i find that by taking the pills at the same time each day it seems to get rid of the problem, for me anyway.