Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maxmill66

Holistic treatment that worked for me

I know many of you think holistic treatments are a bunch of bull and dont work. ( By the way I'll be responding to the holistic is bull threat shortly :). I used to think that myself. In the last four years, I think I have used almost every over the counter, non-perscription, homeopathic remedy, technique, cream, salve, etc available. I did a lot of research and finally found something that worked. I can now say that I have been acne free for almost for one year. If you are interested in how I did it, you can read my blog. It should give you all the info.(I don't want to clog the board) I can personally say that I feel like a new person and have never felt this good in all of my life.

Best regards to all

If you're so interested in helping us, why do I have to pay 40 dollars for your stupid fucking e-book?

history will always repeat itself.

people selling dreams man.

selling impossible dreams to anyone that wants to believe it.

dont be so quick to believe everything your hear or read without good evidence to back up the claims. For believing in something that isnt true is such a grave error.

If you're so interested in helping us, why do I have to pay 40 dollars for your stupid fucking e-book?

Awesome response! lol!