Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pnailocano

Best and affordable kabuki brush

I want to buy a kabuki brush and Im unsure of which one to get. I want to hear form others before I purchase one. Your help is much appreciated!!! :surprised:

If you want a cute and ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT kabuki brush online... order from www.choicebrush.com. I think these brushes are the same as like AN mineral brushes... they are cute and very high quality, have never shed once.. and are so cheap!

Or else, the kabuki brush from Essence of Beauty sold at CVS got great reviews on makeupalley. I am getting that brush next weekend :D

If you want a cute and ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT kabuki brush online... order from www.choicebrush.com. I think these brushes are the same as like AN mineral brushes... they are cute and very high quality, have never shed once.. and are so cheap!

Or else, the kabuki brush from Essence of Beauty sold at CVS got great reviews on makeupalley. I am getting that brush next weekend :D

The very first Kabuki I got lucky with. I got it from walgreens for like 12 bucks and I think the brand is Timeless. Its the most expensive one they have there but about the same price as the affordable ones you can buy online. I recommend going there because you can feel the brush before buying it. Its very soft and none of the bristles look jagged like on the other cheap drugstore ones they sell. All there other brushes are pretty good quality too because they have samples you can feel and I like them all better than the Merle Norman ones I have now.

Absolutely get the Premium kabuki from Aubrey Nicole. Best kabuki out there. So soft and really compact so minerals go on heavenly! I wouldn't trade this brush for another for anything.

thank you so much!!! :surprised:

I can't find it on CVS either :think: Strange. I know for sure its sold there though.. they don't seem to have the other EOB brushes listed on CVS either.

pnailocano, we could work something out where we could do some sort of "ebay" style exchange, I will be @ CVS tomorrow to get a Rx anyway and could get one for you and send it to you but it might just be faster to get a different one else where. You cant beat the price of this one tho! It's like, $10.

pnailocano, we could work something out where we could do some sort of "ebay" style exchange, I will be @ CVS tomorrow to get a Rx anyway and could get one for you and send it to you but it might just be faster to get a different one else where. You cant beat the price of this one tho! It's like, $10.

YAY!!! They have a store close to my boyfriends base in yuma az!!!! im gunn ask him to get me one since hes comin to see me soon!! :dance: im excited!!! all over a kabuki brush..is that bad?!?! :D

Nope thats not bad at all. I'm dying of excitment for my mom to buy me the CVS kabuki brush when she comest o visit me next weekend because I don't have CVS up here :boogie:

YAY!!! They have a store close to my boyfriends base in yuma az!!!! im gunn ask him to get me one since hes comin to see me soon!! :dance: im excited!!! all over a kabuki brush..is that bad?!?! :D

Thats great!!! You'll love it :) and welcome to the boards!

i have the Aibrey Nicole premium kabuki too, LOVE it! I have the large kabuki (aubrey pink handle...though mine is gold, ive had it that long lol) still ..softest thing ever!, but the premium is still better for foundation. I use the large to apply finishing dust and stuff like that.

If you are wanting a brush for mineral makeup, I recommend a flat top brush. Like it much better than kabuki! My favorite is Everyday Minerals :dance: premium flat top brush. It is so soft and the mineral makeup goes on very even and smooth.

If you are wanting a brush for mineral makeup, I recommend a flat top brush. Like it much better than kabuki! My favorite is Everyday Minerals :dance: premium flat top brush. It is so soft and the mineral makeup goes on very even and smooth.