Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Lylat uk

I have finally beaten acne.

Guest Lylat uk

Hey ppl. It has bn six months since i started the regimen. For the first three months i didn't get anywhere because i wasn't doing it right. After many outbreaks and depression i thought of giving up and just living with my acne. Anyway i spoke with Dan and he showed me how to do the regimen properly. It was slow going at first. I also started to shave everyday which helped a lot, My face became a lot smoother and started to look healthy.

I had cysistic acne which can be quite painful and the sight of it depressed me but i kept on going. As my face was getting better i did suffer some minor outbreaks but they were NO WHERE THERE AS BAD AS BEFORE. I did try doing the regimen just once a day when i first cleared about a month ago but i suffered an outbreak within a week of doing that. I am now back on it twice a day. The point to this little story is that the regimen works if it is done properly. I found out the hard way that u can't cut corners. If u want your acne to go FOLLOW THE REGIMEN TO THE LETTER AND MAKE DOUBLE, DOUBLE SURE THAT U HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF TO USE. It not work over night but u can control it. Its ongoing treatment, which i know it can be a pain to keep up.

If u want proof check out my gallery, its called "I hate acne" on the first page.

Good Luck to everyone.

Nicky

Guest Crooked I
the regimen doesnt do shit for people with moderate-severe acne.

Guest Lylat uk

i had very bad cysistic acne which is one of the worse forms of acne and i am totally clear. U r probably not doing the regimen right. I would check all of the stuff u hav to see if it has oil in it. If it does then theres ya problem. Also do it twice a day, it doesnt work just once a day.

Guest Crooked I
i had very bad cysistic acne which is one of the worse forms of acne and i am totally clear. U r probably not doing the regimen right. I would check all of the stuff u hav to see if it has oil in it. If it does then theres ya problem. Also do it twice a day, it doesnt work just once a day.

Guest Lylat uk

No probz. There were plenty of times i felt like giving up. Just make sure u have all the right stuff, make sure u r doing the regimen properly and i think the most important thing is to make sure u keep it up twice a day.

Good luck.

Nicky

the regimen doesnt do shit for people with moderate-severe acne.

-said Dan on the main site. (repeatedly)

Actually, many people have written to say that the regimen helped clear up their severe acne, so it does work for many people with moderate/severe cases. I simply say for severe cases, topical "may" not be enough. In severe cases, for instance, where the person has cysts all over the chest/back, I doubt any topical regimen will be able to keep it in check.

-Dan

Guest Lylat uk

when it comes to acne on the face it really depends on two things. The medication u r using to treat it and how determined u r. Most creams etc.. will say apply twice a day. I never used to pay attention to that so i was under the impression that bp and other creams never worked. Its all about ongoing treatment and keeping to a routine

Nicky