Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John Nowak

Alpha hydroxy moisturizer

Hey everyone. My skin is getting much much better after two weeks now (except for my forehead). It's not very dry either, and I am using two fingers of BP. Should I move to an alpha hydroxy moisturizer now? If so, why? I know Dan says to, but I wanna know the rationale behind it.

Yes, definitely switch!

I just switched a week ago from Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF-15 Moisturizer to Eucerin Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Moisturizer.

My skin was very flaky and dried out when I was using Neutrogena, but a few days after I started using Eucerin my skin just stopped flaking entirely, and feels a lot better.

And even after a week's use the red marks on the right side of my face seem to have faded drastically.

Yes, definitely switch!

I just switched a week ago from Neutrogena Oil-Free SPF-15 Moisturizer to Eucerin Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Moisturizer.

My skin was very flaky and dried out when I was using Neutrogena, but a few days after I started using Eucerin my skin just stopped flaking entirely, and feels a lot better.

And even after a week's use the red marks on the right side of my face seem to have faded drastically.

I switched to Eucerin Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Moisturizer and it made me break out and flake terribly. So I went back to Cetaphil, and my face is clear again.