Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ssika05

TO RUSHH. =D

hiii rush. i was just wondering if u know anything that i can do to get rid of eye puffiness. i dont have any dark circles under my eyes...theyre just puffy for some reason. i get enough sleep and all but i dont know why i have them. do u know anything that i can use?

If my puffiness is super bad, I'll do cold compresses before I put on makeup.

I use Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. Works better than any high end product.

I don't know much about skin care. I know makeup. And that's about it.

If my puffiness is super bad, I'll do cold compresses before I put on makeup.

I use Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. Works better than any high end product.

I don't know much about skin care. I know makeup. And that's about it.

Would this work for under eye wrinkles as well?

I read somewhere (maybe on this site?) that sometimes make up can dry out your under eyes and cause wrinkles that aren't really wrinkles. Can anyone recommend a product to moisturize your under eyes?

I have been using Clinique all about eyes which is great for puffy and dark eyes, but I don't think it does anything for lines/wrinkles.

You can get wrinkles from having extremely dry and dehydrated skin, which is especially common in people like us, who use BP and/or SA for acne treatment.

Clinique All About Eyes in really moisturizing. It did nothing for me in terms of bags and puffiness. Basically the only thing it did do was moisturize, which is why I switched from Clinique to Chanel...and now I've switched from Chanel to Olay.

But if it doesn't work for you, try something else. Do you use makeup under your eyes to cover darkness or redness? If so, you might try something that is less drying. I'm using Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener and I really like it. It is super lightweight and I don't have to do any tugging to apply it. It is minimal coverage (which I like), so if you want something with more coverage, look into MAC Moisturecover concealer. It is super moisturizing and made for using as under eye concealer. That stuff blends like a dream.

You can get wrinkles from having extremely dry and dehydrated skin, which is especially common in people like us, who use BP and/or SA for acne treatment.

Clinique All About Eyes in really moisturizing. It did nothing for me in terms of bags and puffiness. Basically the only thing it did do was moisturize, which is why I switched from Clinique to Chanel...and now I've switched from Chanel to Olay.

But if it doesn't work for you, try something else. Do you use makeup under your eyes to cover darkness or redness? If so, you might try something that is less drying. I'm using Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener and I really like it. It is super lightweight and I don't have to do any tugging to apply it. It is minimal coverage (which I like), so if you want something with more coverage, look into MAC Moisturecover concealer. It is super moisturizing and made for using as under eye concealer. That stuff blends like a dream.

Thanks a bunch. I have seen you mention the MAC concealer several times so its definitely on my list to buy this weekend.

What type of Olay moisturizer? Anything to get rid of these lines...!

I don't use MAC Moisturecover. I like Studio Finish concealer much better, and I like using Bobbi Brown's Eye Brightener for under eye concealing.

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.