Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
racerguy

Unfortunately, I'm back and question.

I am 18, and started getting acne at about 14 years old, it started gettig worse at 16-17. This was my lowest point, until I found Dan's regimen. I started on this and became 100% clear in about 2 months, getting a single pimple only once in a while.

I went of of the regemin for about 5 months, completely clear. I was so happy that I finally outgrew acne.

Recently I'v gotten acne again, it's really bad on my neck and on my face. I don't know how this has happened...I havent left the house in days.

I just ordered Dans BP Gel, and the cleanser yesterday...I put rush delivery on it...so I hope I get it tomorrow!

Can't wait to start.

Since I have acne on my neck, should I use the regimen there too?

Thanks.

Hopefully the regimen will get that breakout back under control, though do be careful applying BP to your neck--the skin there is more sensitive, so you might use even less BP there and more moisturizer for a while until it adjusts.

thats kinda odd how you went off the regimen for 5 months and staying clear for that long...

well good luck with yoru regimen

Yeah be careful about using BP on your neck. I got a chemical burn on my neck not too long ago from the BP. It took a week to heal and it looked horrible. Lorrie

Thanks for the responces.

I'm scared of putting bp on my neck now, I guess I'll just let it run it's course there, maybe put just a little bit on.