Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mypeeps

Suggestions for whiteheads or Milia??!!

What's is better to get rid of milia (little white bumps on my face): tazorac or Retin A? Besides those two what else is good?! Thanks so much

I think both are supposed to help in that department, but for me, RetinAMicro seems to be exacerbating the # of whiteheads. I'm thinking I'm putting way too much on, thus overdoing the sloughing of dead skin process.....if that's makes sense.

What's is better to get rid of milia (little white bumps on my face): tazorac or Retin A? Besides those two what else is good?! Thanks so much

thanks for the great info and especially the naturalis milia treatment recommendation ..i have also healed my milia completely using the milia treatment, i have attached the pictures of before(left) and after(right) during healing taken to monitor if it did help, quite surprised with the results. the last picture (standalone) shows the milia completely gone! i have recommended this to my friend who has had similar problem and it works for him too...quite a good product indeed

I have cleared all of my milia problem using the milia treatment but i suspect I am also having sebaceous hyperplasia.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=...eatment+organic

I think both problems have similar causes? What do you all think? Am seriously considering the sebaceous hyperplasia treatment..

i found this link for full milia explanation and effective treatment, hope this helps

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=...treatment+cream

hmm, i hear alo about RetinA and its a good product(havent used it myself though). Im leaning more towrds tazorac though. For other sujections...salt treatment or steaming, doing this really opens the pores and gets them to empty things. Another good wash is Noxima. this stuff has dont alot for me. But i still have incapsilated cysts (sigh). but its ur choice overall. ;)

hmm, i hear alo about RetinA and its a good product(havent used it myself though). Im leaning more towrds tazorac though. For other sujections...salt treatment or steaming, doing this really opens the pores and gets them to empty things. Another good wash is Noxima. this stuff has dont alot for me. But i still have incapsilated cysts (sigh). but its ur choice overall. ;)

I think both are supposed to help in that department, but for me, RetinAMicro seems to be exacerbating the # of whiteheads. I'm thinking I'm putting way too much on, thus overdoing the sloughing of dead skin process.....if that's makes sense.