Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just for a split second. Walking down an isle I passed a couple. She was hanging on his arm and gave him a smooch on the shoulder as I passed. They were totally oblivious to me.

What I wouldn't give . . . I know what you're thinking. It's not that I want a girl on my shoulder. I saw the guys face. He was kinda short, but he had a manly stubble. My face is so fucked up. I hate it.

Just for a split second. Walking down an isle I passed a couple. She was hanging on his arm and gave him a smooch on the shoulder as I passed. They were totally oblivious to me.

What I wouldn't give . . . I know what you're thinking. It's not that I want a girl on my shoulder. I saw the guys face. He was kinda short, but he had a manly stubble. My face is so fucked up. I hate it.

let me just say,I know what you mean, I have had acne for over 18 years, but you dont know that couple and problems they may have, or the insecurities they have as individuals...

just love yourself.. it's all you can do...

Key

I know wat you are saying bro. I get jealous too when I walk pass them at a shopping mall, even at Walmart!! Im like, "You seriouz?? He has a gf?? >_<"

Its alrite. You are not the only one feeling that way. You'll get a chance one day, and when u do, dont let it go!!

Guest The Effendi

Sometimes people look great, and they're still alone :rolleyes: . You'll find

somebody one day, if you want it bad enough :comfort:.

I hate seeing happy couples too...I know, it's horrible to say, but I just wonder why it can never be me...

ya...i know its hard when your face is acned and scarred but most girls want a man first.if you act like a man and having a good job is always a plus then girls will find you attractive.if a girl doesnt like your face then f//k em...let em take care of themselfs.