Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joshua

"you have spots on your face!"

how nice. my little cousin just informed me i have "spots" on my face. sweet deal. fuck this. i hate little kids. fucking little brats.

Yea my friend's little fuckin brother was like "Why do you have so many freckles on your face?" in front of his whole family. It's was obviously acne, but made me feel kinda bad when his dad was chuckling.

just tell him

you little shit, say that again and i'll cut off your dick.

but smile when u say it

just tell him

you little shit, say that again and i'll cut off your dick.  

but smile when u say it

i remember at my work place once

theres this kid, he was like if u dont' lemme play out side i'll pop your pimples or somthing

i was offended

so when he was not looking i gave him an atomic wedgie and he still didn't know who did it till this day

Guest Lylat uk

joshua u sound like a funny guy but kids will b kids. I have 9 nieces and nephews and every1 of em has asked why there uncle has so many scars and red marks on his face. Although i wanted 2 slap em u hav to remember they r kidz and they dont know any better, they'll find out one day what it is like to grow up. I just laugh at em.

i dont really hate them or blame them, i WAS trying to be comical. i guess it sounded serious LOL

Guest Lylat uk

lol yeah it kinda sounded that way

Good luck getting clear

Ncky

how nice. my little cousin just informed me i have \"spots\" on my face. sweet deal. fuck this. i hate little kids. fucking little brats.

how nice. my little cousin just informed me i have \"spots\" on my face. sweet deal. fuck this. i hate little kids. fucking little brats.

oh yea?

"Adam has ferocious zits!!!"

Repeated 20 times from a 7 year old, while I was 13, infront of lots of people. Btw my rl name is Adam, the little brat was talking to me. Luckily I happened to be armed with a staple gun biggrin.gif .

Dude the kid doesnt even know what acne is most likely. Cmon dont be a bitch about it.