Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beama

Regimen working really well but.........

Hi all

I have been on the regimen for around 2 months now and have had great success. I am 95% clear most days. I only have to apply the BP once a day (at night after a shower) and I only apply it to my cheeks and chin area. I have had only two spots in the past month on those areas which is super.

But in the past 2-3 weeks I have had some skin coloured spots/small bumps appear on my forehead (usually my forehead is very good and clear) and I cannot figure out what has triggered this to happen, sometimes the skin coloured spots just dry out and disappear after 3-4 days and other times they turn into full on red spots that end up taking ages to go away. My forehead is the best part of my face with the least scarring so I have avioded using the BP on the area as I do not want the area to turn red or get too dry. For the past couple of days i have applied a smallish amount of BP to a small area on my forehead to see what will happen, so far it seems to be helping and is drying the area and helping fade a spot. I currently have 3-4 active spots on my forehead.

Does anyone else get these weird skin coloured spots on their foreheads and only on their forehead? What have you used to help? Did BP work? Should I try BP on that area?

Any advice would be great, also if you want to know what I have done to cure the rest of my acne I am more than happy to answer any questions.

Beama

Maybe you are having some kind of reaction to the BP on your cheeks Scar?

I have not used BP on my forehead so it can't be the BP that is making the weird spots, I am using the BP on my forehead now and so far the results seem ok, but I am not sure what has caused this.

Anyone else gets these weird spots on forehead?

Beama

i think i just used too much BP.. last night i used less BP

and everything was well