Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CHRISTYLVIA

Accutane breakouts

HI, I have been on Accutane now for almost a month. Had a major cystic break out at week 2, have only had a few more regular pimples and no cysts since that breakout and seem to be clearing up.

Just wondering what others have experienced as far as the breakouts go.

hey there,

Just when you think your acne is clearing up, you wake up the following morning and see like 2 more zits. I know how you feel. I've been on Accutane for almost 2 months now. I'm still breaking out. This last week i broke out like crazy on the back of my neck, and a couple on my arms. I never get ance on my neck so when i felt it one morning, i was like WTF.

I dont know what it is, but neck acne, and forehead acne hurts me the most.

You prolly will keep having the occasional couple zits every couple weeks. But hold tight. Listen to what your derm told you. Mine told me i will be 100% clear of zits plus the redmarks in 4 more months. So far she has been right with everything. Best of luck to you. If you wanna see how my breakouts and other things are going, check my journal every friday.

Once again. Good Luck! wink.gif