Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sephora28

I am replacing sophie today

I need to replace my foundation brush that died awhile ago. Her name was Sophie. I shall name my new one Persephone :wub: My foundation has just looked so damn patchy since using a sponge again. Nothing beats a good foundation brush! :razz:

I need to replace my foundation brush that died awhile ago. Her name was Sophie. I shall name my new one Persephone :wub: My foundation has just looked so damn patchy since using a sponge again. Nothing beats a good foundation brush! :razz:

haha is she a princess?

That's so cute, but also really strange... I never got why people name inanimate objects.

Hmmm...

I name all my vehicles..but that's about it.

I hope your new brush will live up to her beautiful name.

when you use a foundation brush..doesn't a lot of the foundation stay on the brush?

I hope Persephone is as dependable as Sophie. I always hate getting new brushes...it seems like I have to train them or something. They never do what I want them to do.

I sound crazy.

when you use a foundation brush..doesn't a lot of the foundation stay on the brush?

Persephone is an awesome name, and love the Greek story that goes with the name too ;)

I have tried many foundation brushes and only one has ever worth my naming, that's my Lancome foundation brush no. 2 (that's the Lancome product name for it). I call her Sparkle Stardust, after my favorite character from the Nina Bangs books.

My civic is named Mario and mom's Saturn is Poppy! :dance: