Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no bacne is worse... because everyone already knows u have acne on ur face so w/e... but then when u take ur shirt off to go in the pool or somethin, every1 is like whoaaaa. my parents are about to buy a jet ski (i live on a lake) and all my friends are like yea man we can come ride on the weekend and stuff... but im so bummed about it sad.gif

Guest Lylat uk

a body suit would probably make his bacne worse because of the irritation it would cause

Joshua, I was in exactly the same place as you not too long ago and I went on accutane. I didnt even care about the side effects cause i was so happy to get rid of acne. Now my acne is gone but im spending loads of money on scar treatment. If you can save yourself that hassel and deal with acne before it scars too badly you should definately think about accutane. It changed my life in a matter of months - like magic. And believe me i tried EVERYTHING before that. You will not believe the improvement!

Shit I'd take bacne 5x worse than my acne anyday. I can't take my shirt off anyway cause my chest is deformed sad.gif Why do I have to go through this crap?