Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moojamba

Moojamba's *Ultimate* fast cheap regime!!

If you google moojamba, the very top result will bring you this page. In fact, you can even hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button and it'll land you right here. Latest post! Cool huh. I just hope that it's a regime worth coming to, and that it works for most of you, if not everyone! Now that would be amazing.

You're a superstar! Thanks for all your great advice.

has anyone in the states (preferable new york) found a place to purchase ACV...ive tried walmart and other big stores but none seem to carry them and trader joes is quite a drive...anyone had any luck else where??

has anyone in the states (preferable new york) found a place to purchase ACV...ive tried walmart and other big stores but none seem to carry them and trader joes is quite a drive...anyone had any luck else where??

Do you have a whole foods up there? Or a organic dept. in your supermarket?

Do you have a whole foods up there? Or a organic dept. in your supermarket?

:think: me thinks America hasn't quite caught on to "organic" like we have. It's in practically all food sections as standard now. ...look online perhaps, if you're really stuck?

I am going to start taking the ACV today. I purchased Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar. I am going to take two tablespoons in the morning and two in the night. I'm currently on the DKR so I am going to take ACV on top of it. I plan on gradually phasing out the DKR and trying the soaking method (depending on the results of ACV). I currently have three active spots and two red marks. I will keep everyone updated on my success. I will post again in a week, to give ACV time to do it's wonders.

...found it. Bottom of page two is how I shave. If you find your shaving is most efficient the way you have already chosen, I would stick with it, yes the shaving cream too. -I was always very sensitive to cream and also would cut myself alot with normal stuff.

Oops, duh. Sorry for your having to mention something you already made note of. I thought I scanned the entire thread. Thanks for directing me to the right place for the information I was inquiring about.

I stopped at Whole Foods today and picked up two bottles of apple cidar vinegar with a plan to start drinking it as instructed tonight. I'll probably taper off from my topical applications and then do nothing but the apple cidar vinegar and face soaking. Whole Foods didn't have much of a selection, but the one that seemed best suited was the Bragg organic, raw, apple cidar vinegar. So, here's hoping for at least some kind of improvement. Goodness knows that even if it fails to help my complextion, it'll be an extra positive boost to my diet.

Thanks again for getting back to me on this.

hey moojamba 1 more quick question

i bought some braggs raw unfiltered ACV. is this is the right one? it seems alot darker than regular AVC

sorry to butt in, but braggs is perfect... considered one of the best acv for health. cheers.

I just drink it out the bottle to what I think would be able 4 tablespoons worth, the taste doesn't bother me but when I drink alot at one go it sure does make your throat hurt!

I've been doing it for 2 days as of today, the dip in hot water + drinking ACV method I'll let you know how I get on after a few more days.

Just hope I get much more clear by September as my college starts again and I'd like to get some romance. :dance:

To be honest I don't really have spots mainly red marks and a few spots, really hope the ACV helps!

I'm Male and 18. ;)

Edit: I'm using Aspall Organic ACV and I may have been taking more than 4 tablespoons in the past 2 days, not much more so hopefully my results will give some good info.

Edit#2: By Dip I meant Soak, I put my face in very hot water and leave it for about a minute then I let my face dry, I do this 3 times a day.

me thinks you are right. imma try to look for one of these at trader joes tomorrow. i 20 and am still dealing with this, though i break out only a little bit only now. i still have my red marks that wont go away....

i still feel sick to my stomach from that, and it was 3 hours ago. but i'm going to continue for sure. just started today, and it looks pretty promising judging by all the responses.

I'm desperate so this better work!

oh and i also read that this stuff helps with acid reflux, which i have, so killing 2 birds with 1 stone right?!

me again question:

I just went to the local grocery store (Dominicks) to buy the ACV; the only kind they had was the generic "Safeway" brand. should i take it? or go buy the real organic stuff? i mean eventually i'm gonna go to Trader Joes cuz it's not too far from here but i wanted to try it right away. i know the organic is probably better, but will the generic brand help at all do u know?

Thanks!

Hey Moojamba. Thanks for the information!

I got my AVC from Tesco - it's their own home brand becasue they didn't have any alternatives. Not sure if it's organic, but either way I doubt it'll make much difference (I'm personally not a believer in the whole organic foods thing, I think it's just a commercial stunt to get people to pay more for stuff).

I've been just taking big gulps of the AVC every morning and night, and sometimes having a little sip during the day. The taste isn't that bad!

Anyway, I've been doing the regime for 4 days now and it's definitely made a difference so far, although I'm still getting the odd whitehead pop up in the morning.

You said that the AVC does something to do with your digestion system, so I was wondering if it's the AVC alone that does the work? I mean, surely what you digest will play a part in it, correct? I was wondering what your diet consists of in order to get the spots to clear up as fast as possible. I guess that the regime is based around the cider vinegar, but there must be something that I can do to improve my diet in order to perfect the system.

Any foods i should avoid specifically? I've heard dairy is bad

Any sorts of supplements I should take?

Anyway, thanks a lot - your regime is definitely helping me, and I guess the only way you get any sort of personal gratification is through people like me saying "Thanks".

Thanks :) I'm really pleased its showing some good results for you, definately keep us posted about it!

The thing about the organicness was just that, I wanted ACV to be as pure as possible to make sure it works as best, which is why I take only that version of it. For other foods i couldn't care as much.

As for my diet... well, I'm a big fan of junky food I'm afraid, so my diet is nothing to learn from. I'm just about to pop open a packet of cheese puffs even as I speak!

I do however, if I know I've eaten really bad on one particular day, make sure I up my dosage of ACV on that day. This is rare, its normally always my usual amount. And by upping my dosage I mean, I take 4 tablespoons. I don't see why anyone should take any more than that. You might find that's too acidic or something and it might cause you stomach discomfort.

But what's great is being able to each some unhealthy food and still not get spots. With the ACV I find this is true. I would HATE to eat some of the things I do, and NOT be taking the ACV, as I know it's helping to fight that particular food's bad effects. So I'm happy all round.

Similarly exercise, I try to get out and do some walking or cycling now and again, but other than that, I just do 15 pressups / situps both morning and night, and that seems adequate to make me feel like I'm achieving something. Hehe. But I only weigh 9.5 stone so there's no weight to loose, coupled with the fact that ACV helps you loose weight anyway...

I'll be interested in your results since you're not using organic cider vinegar. You might descover for us all that it's not necessary, but for me, better to be safe than sure, where acne is concerned.

Let us know what your (before) acne was like, and what the (after) acne is now. How much does it seem to have cut your acne down after 5 days of consistent usage, for example.

I just drink it out the bottle to what I think would be able 4 tablespoons worth, the taste doesn't bother me but when I drink alot at one go it sure does make your throat hurt!

I put my face in very hot water and leave it for about a minute then I let my face dry, I do this 3 times a day.

euck, drinking it out the bottle? lol. Careful on your throat!

I put my face in very hot water and leave it for about a minute then I let my face dry, I do this 3 times a day.

wait duz apple cider help lyk get rid of blackheads n stuff or red marks?

I'll be interested in your results since you're not using organic cider vinegar. You might descover for us all that it's not necessary, but for me, better to be safe than sure, where acne is concerned.

Let us know what your (before) acne was like, and what the (after) acne is now. How much does it seem to have cut your acne down after 5 days of consistent usage, for example.

Okay, just for you, I'll upload some pics.

This is TODAY, after 4 days. I missed my water submersion thing this morning though cause there was no hot water. 4 days ago it was a lot more red and gross. The other side of my face is pretty much completely free of anything, so it's weird.

I'll post another set of pics on Monday (after 7 days) and then again after 12-14 days.

Yup makes me feel sick when I have it in water!

The taste of vinegar alone is no biggie, I do remember the vinegar drinking competition we had at college for a joke, god that was a bad idea.

Alright I think I'm seeing results. (3rd day)

I've stepped it up a notch as I'm applying it to my face a bit too but I only started putting it on my face today.

Anyway so it looks like some red marks have gone down a bit and my skin looks bit more natural, also I notice some of the little pimples I had have shot down.

Fantastic stuff can't wait to see how it looks after a bit longer.

Glad to see people are starting to post their success! I'm excited for you all!

As a reminder, I would strongly advise using ACV on your face frequently. It may end up irritating your skin (remember i suggested no chemicals or any substance) and that may interfer with your results. ACV on your skin is in no way related to the benefits of having it in your system. But of course, do as you want to experiement :)

Kind of a weird question, but does it make your breath smell really bad if you're consuming acv every day? I don't think my gf would like me having wreacking breath all the time.

ya i kinda had the same problem with the bad breath, so what i do is take it in the morning before i brush my teeth, and then the same at night. i just scrub my tongue really good to get rid of it.

This is interesting...I once tried to put it on my face with a diluted solution (it irritated my skin, though). I think I'll go look for an organic ACV to drink.

I have one question though, would it be affected by other foods eaten at or around the same time? For example, I would wake up, drink my ACV, then eat breakfast (My nutrition is clean, so no worries there). Or would it make no difference?