Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sabrinanyc

WHEATGRASS is a true miracle!!

Apr 25 2007, 05:30 PM (my original post was this date)

About a month ago I posted about Hemp seeds. Shortly afterwards I went to a holistic doctor b/c I have been getting sick all the time - I have terrible allergies to the point where I have had 3 sinus surgeries. The doctor told me to go off everything I was on - every supplement and allergy meds. She told me to just take wheatgrass juice. I couldn't go to my health food store 3X a day to get shots of wheatgrass, and I knew that I wouldn't have the patience to grow it, although it is something I plan to look into in the future. So I bought the powdered brand she recommended. I started out taking 1 tablespoon in water for a week, then 2 the second week. I am now up to 3 level Tablespoons a day. My skin is was about 70-80% clear by week 2 (2 tablesppons), and now completelely 100% clear on 3 tablespoons. I plan to go up to 4-5 tablespoons but that is because of my allergies. I take the wheatgrass an empty stomach. It does not taste great so add Stevia (a natural sweetener). I have also been adding it in yogurt and it tastes much better. You can add fruit juice but I am hesistant to do that since I know I break out from sugar. I have also noticed that I break out (and get worse allergies) from dairy but not yogurt. I mentioned this to my doctor and she said that Yogurt has so much acidophilus that she even recommeds it to patients who have allergies to dairy.

The brand of Wheatgrass I am taking is called Amazing Grass:

http://amazinggrass.com/

I know I have spent a lot of time talking about allergies - but just so you know I've had acne my whole life - been on accutane, the pill, and endless antibiotics. I have been an avid reader of this board but I did not post anything unti recently b/c it is only recently that I have found things that have helped me. I hope this post helps. Please write back if any of you decide to try this.

Apr 25 2007, 05:30 PM (my original post was this date)

About a month ago I posted about Hemp seeds. Shortly afterwards I went to a holistic doctor b/c I have been getting sick all the time - I have terrible allergies to the point where I have had 3 sinus surgeries. The doctor told me to go off everything I was on - every supplement and allergy meds. She told me to just take wheatgrass juice. I couldn't go to my health food store 3X a day to get shots of wheatgrass, and I knew that I wouldn't have the patience to grow it, although it is something I plan to look into in the future. So I bought the powdered brand she recommended. I started out taking 1 tablespoon in water for a week, then 2 the second week. I am now up to 3 level Tablespoons a day. My skin is was about 70-80% clear by week 2 (2 tablesppons), and now completelely 100% clear on 3 tablespoons. I plan to go up to 4-5 tablespoons but that is because of my allergies. I take the wheatgrass an empty stomach. It does not taste great so add Stevia (a natural sweetener). I have also been adding it in yogurt and it tastes much better. You can add fruit juice but I am hesistant to do that since I know I break out from sugar. I have also noticed that I break out (and get worse allergies) from dairy but not yogurt. I mentioned this to my doctor and she said that Yogurt has so much acidophilus that she even recommeds it to patients who have allergies to dairy.

The brand of Wheatgrass I am taking is called Amazing Grass:

http://amazinggrass.com/

I know I have spent a lot of time talking about allergies - but just so you know I've had acne my whole life - been on accutane, the pill, and endless antibiotics. I have been an avid reader of this board but I did not post anything unti recently b/c it is only recently that I have found things that have helped me. I hope this post helps. Please write back if any of you decide to try this.

This is an important topic. But just one thing to clear up because the other topic got out of hand it was this and the hemp seeds that got you clear or? Can you elaborate? Thanks.

After I saw this thread I thought to myself I better go read the other thread she started because I hadn't done that yet. It was a good laugh and here are my thoughts on user sabrinanyc:

You are either:

THEREALCURE

or

His Sister

*Tossing Coin right now*

This is an important topic. But just one thing to clear up because the other topic got out of hand it was this and the hemp seeds that got you clear or? Can you elaborate? Thanks.
After I saw this thread I thought to myself I better go read the other thread she started because I hadn't done that yet. It was a good laugh and here are my thoughts on user sabrinanyc:

You are either:

THEREALCURE

or

His Sister

*Tossing Coin right now*

You are either:

THEREALCURE

or

His Sister

*Tossing Coin right now*

You are either:

THEREALCURE

or

His Sister

*Tossing Coin right now*

LOL strong hate,

I have used THEREALCURE's acne free eating habits from his topics for the past week and I no longer have allergies, constipation, bloating, oily skin, gas, and my acne is healing every day

You just have to have strict discipline, you people cannot live without your bread, milk, and beef/pork, try cutting it out and see the difference in your body...eat low starch veggies for carbs instead of loading up your plate with potatoes, pasta or rice...have some lean chicken instead of red meat.....DO IT!!!

His eating habits eh?, I didn't realize he was the inventor of healthy eating. Give that kid a nobel prize.

You just have to have strict discipline you people cannot live without your bread, milk, and beef/pork,

Oh gee golly is discipline all we needed? We must just all be real dumb then because that seems soooo easy. Where can I buy me some discipline, since that's all that's involved in curing acne.

His eating habits eh?, I didn't realize he was the inventor of healthy eating. Give that kid a nobel prize.

You just have to have strict discipline you people cannot live without your bread, milk, and beef/pork,

Oh gee golly is discipline all we needed? We must just all be real dumb then because that seems soooo easy. Where can I buy me some discipline, since that's all that's involved in curing acne.

How bad was your acne before? You must of been deficient in some mineral or vitamin and it caused you acne, wheatgrass doesnt have any 'magical' properties, just alot of goodies!

How bad was your acne before? You must of been deficient in some mineral or vitamin and it caused you acne, wheatgrass doesnt have any 'magical' properties, just alot of goodies!