Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bboy

Pimple that mirror each other.

For some reason, when i get zits, if i get one on my right side of my head, I will also get one on my left side of my head. Kinda mirrors each other. Is this just me? or just me? If i get a zit on my ear left ear i will get it on my right ear as well.

That happens to me a lot. My acne is equally terrible on both side. In fact, I have a pustule under my right side of my lip and the next day I woke up with a pustule under my left side of my lip.

You know that does happen to me sometimes! It is weird. Maybe it's some odd form of body symmetry? But in general my left cheek always seems better than my right.

This happens to me A LOT too! and I know it's weird! When I get acne on my left ear lobe, I also get it on my right! even on the same day!

Lately I've been spending a lot of time with my boyfriend and am noticing that we get pimples at the same time and usually in the same spot. That is even more bizzarre

haha! Yeah, this is strange. It happens to me too!

this is strange..

me three..

you guys think there's a connection?

This doesn't happen to me... :think:

My left side is almost clear while my right side is going crazy.

But I don't have zits and comedones form shapes, circles mostly, and also show up in a line.

this jus happened to me. last week my left side was clear and my right just stopped breakin out but this week my left has been gettin owned....

sounds like the sign of some internal problem

someone a while back posted a link to the chinese (i think) map of the face in relation to body health, it was symmetrical with many different areas

this is strange..

me three..

Maybe it's something to do with symmetry in nature and how things need to be balanced out and so subconsciously we feel our spots should mirror each other, which then manifests itself physically and I am talking utter crap I know.

Guest The Effendi

this is strange..

me three..

Maybe it's something to do with symmetry in nature and how things need to be balanced out and so subconsciously we feel our spots should mirror each other, which then manifests itself physically and I am talking utter crap I know.

No, I don't think it's crap. The body has a natural urge to create symmetry.

Even with like freckles and stuff, both my arms are like identical with freckles,

the ECAXT same places, it's freaky.

sounds like the sign of some internal problem

someone a while back posted a link to the chinese (i think) map of the face in relation to body health, it was symmetrical with many different areas

can you post that?

yeah it happens to me as well from time to time. also, like most of you, my left side is clearer than my right side.

yeah it happens to me as well from time to time. also, like most of you, my left side is clearer than my right side.

For me my acne is equally terrible on both sides :(

this jus happened to me. last week my left side was clear and my right just stopped breakin out but this week my left has been gettin owned....

OMG that's happening to me too. My cheeks normally never get acnes, then last month one huge acne appeared on my right cheek, followed by a whole colony of them, and when the last of them was starting to dry out, my left cheek started breaking out!!! Now my right cheek has LOADS of red marks and my left cheek has a few red marks and active pimples. Wondering (and fearing) what'll happen when those suckers are done destroying my left cheek....

ATM They're not exactly symmetrical, but there were times when I have a couple of symmetrical acnes. Annoyed the hell out of me coz they look disgusting AND stupid.

That happens to me from time to time...on my cheeks and chin....but you know what really fries my ham? When a pimple/blemish heals nicely and then a couple days later it errupts again exactly in the very same spot. Why the heck is that?

i also have rather symmetrical acne.

Of course, I have weird acne to begin with.

I have very mild-severe acne (very little acne and 1-5 huge pustules/nodules at one time)

since I dont usually have that many lesions to deal with, I can tell what is going on. I get the symmetrical deal on my chin and forehead/eyebrow/temples the most. Strangely it doesnt happen on my nose

Is there any explanation for this whole symmetry thing? I sleep on my back too!