Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiscoBloodbath

i literally fucking fail at life...

i'm tire of this shit. god i'm a fucking emotional roller coaster, one minute i could be totally fine and the next i'm crying and wanting to bang my head against my desk until i loose consciousness (like i am now)... this is just too much to deal with at times... :cry:

i hate me when i'm sober. i hate who i am so much... can't even write anymore.

i drive myself insane over the dumbest things. i should just fucking jump off my roof and get it over with, at least then i wouldn't have to deal with myself. i'm so tiring, it's disgusting.

i drive myself insane over the dumbest things. i should just fucking jump off my roof and get it over with, at least then i wouldn't have to deal with myself. i'm so tiring, it's disgusting.

*hugs* :comfort:

You're a great girl, May

Have you been to a therapist before? that would help. me thinks..

i'm tire of this shit. god i'm a fucking emotional roller coaster, one minute i could be totally fine and the next i'm crying and wanting to bang my head against my desk until i loose consciousness (like i am now)... this is just too much to deal with at times... :cry:

i hate me when i'm sober. i hate who i am so much... can't even write anymore.

hey thank you guys, you're all so very sweet. that's why i love this site so damned much. i feel better now, but this wont last long.... i think i may have some borderline tendencies cause my emotions are all over the place, all the time.... :doubt:

Aw, May... I don't know what you're going through, but I wish you the best. You seem like a great girl! I hope everything turns out okay for ya.. :comfort::wub:

Aw, May... I don't know what you're going through, but I wish you the best and I hope you can manage to pull through this. You seem like a great girl... just hang in there! Is there anyone you can talk to about this? Maybe a friend, family member, therapist...etc? If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here.. though I don't know you very well, but it's okay! I'm just a PM away. ;) (or ask Andrew for my aim s/n) :comfort::wub:

Guest Kimmay

I feel like shit too. One minute I feel motivated.. but it NEVER lasts. Right now I feel utterly defeated and unmotivated..... and like my life is never going to get better.

That happens to me to May. I do hate it. One minute Im tired and sad and the next minute I am dancing to music and Im all over the place! Just know that you are not alone in this :comfort: