Notifications
Clear all

Philippine Thread!!

MemberMember
(@jaroh_05)

Posted : 05/30/2007 4:22 am

To all the Filipino members of this site. Let's go here and have chat! I'm sure that as much as we're blessed with the gift of beauty we also have the worst imperfections here on earth due to our climate, genes and all the technical and scientific things which I will never mention in this thread. I hope you guys will visit here and let's all communicate!!!

MemberMember
(@cb07)

Posted : 05/30/2007 9:39 am

Well I live in the US, but still have crappy skin. :(

MemberMember
(@jaroh_05)

Posted : 06/03/2007 7:51 pm

well there are several factors to consider about your skin. i assume that you have your own dermatologist (oh by the way, choosing adermatologist is really hard. be very very picky when it comes to this one). anyways, welcome to to the thread. I hope many would notice this.

MemberMember
(@tomford)

Posted : 06/05/2007 6:50 am

how can i get the DKR supplies here in the philippines?? i heard that panoxyl can leave you dark spot or BP burns?? im afraid to try benzac bp gel because they only have 0.05%, 0.025% are not available here the philippines. my acne is getting worse, after i end my contact with my dermatologist at DERMCLINIC. PLS HELP ME!

how can i get the DKR supplies here in the philippines?? i heard that panoxyl can leave you dark spot or BP burns?? im afraid to try benzac bp gel because they only have 0.05%, 0.025% are not available here the philippines. my acne is getting worse, after i end my contact with my dermatologist at DERMCLINIC. PLS HELP ME!

MemberMember
(@answerme)

Posted : 06/24/2007 2:54 am

if u guys are looking for a new derm in manila (edsa) just pm me. i'll give you the contact number.

MemberMember
(@giveback)

Posted : 07/08/2007 9:35 am

whats up pinoy? panoxyl gamit ko sa chin haha

MemberMember
(@kaylaah)

Posted : 07/08/2007 10:38 am

kamusta na lol

MemberMember
(@giveback)

Posted : 07/09/2007 11:11 am

naks taga sydney! baka pwede ka naman magdonate ng gamot jan..kahit duac lng

MemberMember
(@glass)

Posted : 07/19/2007 11:05 pm

MemberMember
(@raskolnikov)

Posted : 08/14/2007 1:43 am

kumusta! may cebuano ba dito?

MemberMember
(@y-oh-y)

Posted : 08/14/2007 2:51 am

hi! i have been reading the posts here in acne.org for a very long time now. (this means that Im a long time acne sufferer as well.) but i just registered when I have read this posts. so any kabayan dyan na kailangan ng kausap...mag log in na dito. para share share tayo ng kwento. :-)

MemberMember
(@glass)

Posted : 08/22/2007 9:47 am

kumusta! may cebuano ba dito?
MemberMember
(@jedutrutru)

Posted : 08/31/2007 12:54 am

I live in Japan but Filipino at heart but I do go back in the Philippines once a year before but ever since I got married to a brazilian hottie Manila was not an option anymore. We go to samba carnival every year.

I'm a long time acne sufferer since I hit the puberty age. Now I'm 22 years old. I am so desperate for the cure for my acne that I've tried everything topical creams(bp,differin,adapalene,etc)-check, proactiv-check, all that product lines of my dermatologists-check to top it all I had diamond peel/microdermabrasion every month-check but nothing really helped. So I ask my aunt, cause she is an acne sufferer too and she told me to consult with a gynecologist diane so I did and till now I'm using diane, been using it since I was 19 years old. Even though I had one pimple or two but no more major breakouts.

Nice to see Filipinos in this site :D

MemberMember
(@ben_wallace)

Posted : 01/19/2008 9:57 am

Nice to see that there's a thread here for the Pinoys. I'd been a member here ever since I started having breakouts. I visit this site often, and found about the regimen using BP. I tried following the regimen using our local products available in the Philippines that Dan's mention on the supplies list. I have great success controlling my breakouts, but not 100%. I still have occasionally breakouts here and then.

So I decided to order the Dan Kern's products thinking that I'll have better results with it. So basically I was able to order the products and received it after 4 days(UPS) I got 1 Dans gentle cleanser, 1 Dans moisturizer and 1 Dans BP. I tried it for a week but sadly it didn't work for me. The gentle cleanser is a bit drying, the moisturizer is too oily, the BP is alright but I think I'm better with Benzac AC.

For those fellow Pinoys who are in the Philippines who are on the regimen who might be interested to use Dans products.

post-19337-1200757980_thumb.jpg

post-19337-1200757980_thumb.jpg

MemberMember
(@nurse16)

Posted : 04/02/2008 7:47 am

hi .. my available bang panoxyl bar 10% dito sa pinas?? lahat n kc ng dugstore here in cabanatuan napagtanungan ko nah wala prin akong mkita! i want to order sa mga shop online sa internet hindi ko nmn alam panu mag order. i badly need it! pls reply!!! tnx

MemberMember
(@jlib)

Posted : 04/04/2008 10:45 pm

hey guys im filipino too! mnga kababayan!! hehe :) peeace

MemberMember
(@ben_wallace)

Posted : 05/27/2008 1:02 am

Anyone who wants to use Dan's products.... I still have it here..... just message me up here!

MemberMember
(@oyamaguchi)

Posted : 09/07/2008 9:42 pm

hi...guys may alam ba kayong tca peel na ibinibenta dito sa pinas???

MemberMember
(@striker101)

Posted : 09/07/2008 10:14 pm

I live in Japan but Filipino at heart but I do go back in the Philippines once a year before but ever since I got married to a brazilian hottie Manila was not an option anymore. We go to samba carnival every year.

I'm a long time acne sufferer since I hit the puberty age. Now I'm 22 years old. I am so desperate for the cure for my acne that I've tried everything topical creams(bp,differin,adapalene,etc)-check, proactiv-check, all that product lines of my dermatologists-check to top it all I had diamond peel/microdermabrasion every month-check but nothing really helped. So I ask my aunt, cause she is an acne sufferer too and she told me to consult with a gynecologist diane so I did and till now I'm using diane, been using it since I was 19 years old. Even though I had one pimple or two but no more major breakouts.

Nice to see Filipinos in this site :D

Um...gynecologist? I'm a boy but...how does that work?

Anyway, calling to all other Cebuanos... I've been a member since my most horrible breakout ever about a year ago. Panoxyl sucks. I wish I could have ordered Dan's while I was in the States just a month ago. At least I got Neutragena On-the-Spot which works a lot better than Pansuxyl. Oh...the horror of poor market variety...sigh.

MemberMember
(@jhez)

Posted : 09/08/2008 6:21 am

now, i'm using MAXI-PEEL exfoliant soap kc ung cousin ko nwala tlaga mga pimples niya and pumuti sya, prang ng-even out yung skin tone nya. And feeling koh hndi xah gnun ka tapang di gaya nung solution na natry ko narin before. Cno na po nka try? i just want to know ung effects sa iba...

MemberMember
(@keboi)

Posted : 10/20/2008 2:29 am

oi pare.

anong mgandng gamot pra s acne scars?

ung pde s 16 yrs old.slamat

MemberMember
(@wazzup)

Posted : 10/21/2008 10:46 pm

mga kababayan!!

@keboi

try needling treatment for your acne scars..ask a derm about it.

i know it cost around 20-25k permanent naman kase ung effect nun treatment.

MemberMember
(@rainbow-spectrum)

Posted : 11/12/2008 4:48 am

hi! i'll post.

Do you guys recommend the 2.5 BP of Panoxyl acnegel as a substitute to Dan's BP since it's not available here in the country? Do you have other recommendations? Please reply.

MemberMember
(@paulvg)

Posted : 11/12/2008 5:47 am

oi mga pare..anu gang magandang gamot para sa red marks?

MemberMember
(@bhscars)

Posted : 11/12/2008 6:00 am

hi mga kapwa noypi, anu po ba dapat gawin sa mga scar na natuyo kasi nagpatanggal po ako ng blackheads.. anu po ba marerecommend nio??thx pow..