Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DckSteel

Better than accutane

Dont waste your money and time and risk the side effects from accutane.

you can get the same results without the dryness, sides and waste of time and money.

I found this out a few years ago. I was doubtful at first, all i wanted was accutane cuz it was the only thing that worked, but i gave it a try anyways.

within 3 days i was clear.

the stuff is called cloxacillin sodium

it saved me and it will save you.

trust me!

you can get it from your doctor

Accutane is dead & gone, bury it already! Talk about old-fashioned medicine...

you can get the same results without the dryness, sides and waste of time and money.

I found this out a few years ago. I was doubtful at first, all i wanted was accutane cuz it was the only thing that worked, but i gave it a try anyways.

the stuff is called dicloxacillin sodium

trust me!

I don't understand... If it works so well and is cheaper/safer than accutane, then why didn't my Doctor reccomend it to me in the first place? Somehow, it doesn't seem to add up...

Mel's right.

And when I asked my doctor is there was anything I could take besides Accutane, how come he said there was nothing as effective?...

Yeah it's just a penicillin antibiotic. For most people, not better than Accutane for SEVERE acne. This would probably be a good choice for mild/moderate acne or those with severe acne who have not tried any treatments.

It's just an antibiotic.

Its a specific antibiotic that kills all skin related bacterial disorders.

trust me!

I don't understand... If it works so well and is cheaper/safer than accutane, then why didn't my Doctor reccomend it to me in the first place? Somehow, it doesn't seem to add up...

because its off label use thats why doctors dont know about it. Its usually used for other skin disorders. I was just like you too before. I didnt want to believe that it worked. Until the day i tried it and i was amazed. Be doubtful if you must but dont judge something if you havent tried it yet :P

Mel's right.

And when I asked my doctor is there was anything I could take besides Accutane, how come he said there was nothing as effective?...

Like i said its "off label" use. Look all you have to do is try it and see for yourself, 4 pills a day on an empty stomach for best results. And when it works remember to thank me.

how long did you take this for?

I took 4 pills a day 250mg each for only 3 days and all my acne completley cleared! I was amazed and happy I still remember i partied for 3 days cuz i was so happy lol

Antibiotics stopped working for me, so I just got accutane.

the problem is you were taking a weaker antibiotic.

I will never go back to accutane ever!

I never had a serious break out after my 3 weeks on this cloxacillin stuff.

I wish i knew about it in my teen years when i was just like most of you people and was so in Love with the accutane.

Yeah it's just a penicillin antibiotic. For most people, not better than Accutane for SEVERE acne. This would probably be a good choice for mild/moderate acne or those with severe acne who have not tried any treatments.

This cured cystic acne for guys on steroids. If it can cure acne at that level it can cure anyone. Dont take my word for it please all you have to do people instead of being ignorant (which is very easy to do btw) is simply try it!!!

Do you have before and after pictures? In what form did the acne return after you took this product? How long have you stayed clear? What were the side effects?

Thanks,

Do you have before and after pictures? In what form did the acne return after you took this product? How long have you stayed clear? What were the side effects?

Thanks,

honestly at the time taking pictures was the least of my worries. I had just started a new job, was single and there was a serious influx of primo honey dips at the call center i worked at. All i wanted to do was get my face clear. But to tell you the truth , at the time, my acne was maybe 5/6 mmmmaybe 7ish out of 10. I went to the doctor and told her that i did alot of research and found that cloxacillin will work at completely destroying all bacteria and she said ok and prescribed me like 30-40 pills. I went home took it, 4 a day 250 mg on an empty stomach (for best results) and amazingly after the second day i saw big improvements and rented a movie then on the 3rd day my face was totally clear and i wore a really wicked suit to work and it was good times ... anyways yea thats how it went down For the steel.

Only problem was..... i dont know how common the side effect is but, well how do i put it,... whhhen yoour running from police and you feel that anal grease Diarreah! poop poop Diarreah!

But , after strugglin' so many years with zits , it was a small price to pay for clear skin. So it didnt phase me. After about 5 or 6 days worth of diarreah i started taking it with food for about a week or 2 and then stopped. Never got another prescription. Didnt need to. I was okay for the most part for a good year or two simply by washing my face a few times a day. after about 2 years i got slight small break outs so i got clindamycin lotion in alcohol. Ive been clear since (4 years later) if you want to see my skin now just PM me and i can show you my luscious skin.

I am, of course, excited about this and yet a little apprehensive. You are saying you went from a 6/10 to a 0/10 in 3 days? That seems a little iffy to me. I really could use something like this right now. My derm said he would never prescribe me accutane and now my acne is worse than ever.

I am, of course, excited about this and yet a little apprehensive. You are saying you went from a 6/10 to a 0/10 in 3 days? That seems a little iffy to me. I really could use something like this right now. My derm said he would never prescribe me accutane and now my acne is worse than ever.

i totally understand your apprehension i was the same way when i learned about it to and the guy kept telling me to take it. In my eyes the only thing that worked and that i wanted to take was accutane. But my doc refused accutane to me cuz i kept missing bloodtests LOL so that was my bad. So i was stuck. Me being stuck and feeling so helpless led me to try this stuff out and listen to the guy. And it worked man im telling you. Since i didnt pop my pimples or have any scaring it was all bacteria filled pimples. These pills totally eliminated all the bacteria and my skin was flawless.

i know its hard to believe.

All i can do is spread my experience with you and hope Someone out there will try it and can back me up !

Well I pop my pimples from time to time. Just a few minutes ago I went on a popping spree. Do you think that will effect it at all?

You say that you can get it from your doctor...now do you mean a general physician or a dermatologist?? I'd rather from a physician.

Well I pop my pimples from time to time. Just a few minutes ago I went on a popping spree. Do you think that will effect it at all?

ah u couldnt resist. Well i hope you popped them in a safe way, if that makes sense. I hope u didnt cause bad scarring. I dont think this stuff will cure scars. But man,. i can promise you one thing. You will be more than satisfied from the results. And if your not , i will send u a 10 dollar cheque in the mail.

(warning cheque will not be honored)

You say that you can get it from your doctor...now do you mean a general physician or a dermatologist?? I'd rather from a physician.

I believe both can prescribe it. I went to my doctor cuz me and her go way back (she did my first physical exam ever ) and i felt she would hear me out better than my dermatologist as he souly depends on either tricycline or accutane. *moderator edit*

Both doc and derm can prescribe it because its used in the treatment of many skin disorders such as folliculitus, boils and other stuff.

I believe both can prescribe it. I went to my doctor cuz me and her go way back (she did my first physical exam ever ) and i felt she would hear me out better than my dermatologist as he souly depends on either tricycline or accutane. If your doc or derm says no you can also get it online.

Both doc and derm can prescribe it because its used in the treatment of many skin disorders such as folliculitus, boils and other stuff.

Just three days?

I don't believe this.

cool punisher fan. I have all the first punishers from 1-18 and the war journals too, the one with wolverine is sick.

look man, people tell me users on acne.org are depserate but i say they arent all really desperate because if they were they would actually listen to what im saying and try it and find out for themselves. I found out because i hit rock bottom years ago and actually tried it.

and with MY acne i was clear in 3 days, everyones acne is different, it may take a few more days for you or it might not.

if you dont believe in the cloxacillin the cloxacillin dont believe in you!

3 cheers for the person who actually tries this stuff!

trust me!

But Mr. tanner.......

Well at this point I am looking for anything. My derm shows no sign of changing my meds at all even though it is very apparent that they aren't working anymore at all. My skin has returned to its original state if not worse. Just where could I find this stuff online? I know it will be a bitch to get an appt. let alone get the pills.

Well at this point I am looking for anything. My derm shows no sign of changing my meds at all even though it is very apparent that they aren't working anymore at all. My skin has returned to its original state if not worse. Just where could I find this stuff online? I know it will be a bitch to get an appt. let alone get the pills.