Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

This Is Kind of Gross but I have a Question Ladies

My ex had it 2-3 times in our 3 year relationship. However, she didn't have to go to the doctor for it. It kinda went away on its own, and, yes, she shaves down there. Anyways, it may not be really a related case of acne, but more like irritation from the shave, more as a unnoticed break in the skin that bacteria could have gotten to(Like Lexica said).

Anyways, since I am male and you DID ask for a Lady to reply afterall, I will slowly back away now, and let you ladies talk. Anyways, glad someone got to it before me, because it's a slightly uncomfortable subject, but it is still important enough that it needs addressing.

Well, since I assume you do shave down there, just don't be surprised when it comes back up. You will definately know what to do next time around.

My ex had it 2-3 times in our 3 year relationship. However, she didn't have to go to the doctor for it. It kinda went away on its own, and, yes, she shaves down there. Anyways, it may not be really a related case of acne, but more like irritation from the shave, more as a unnoticed break in the skin that bacteria could have gotten to(Like Lexica said).

Anyways, since I am male and you DID ask for a Lady to reply afterall, I will slowly back away now, and let you ladies talk. Anyways, glad someone got to it before me, because it's a slightly uncomfortable subject, but it is still important enough that it needs addressing.

Well, since I assume you do shave down there, just don't be surprised when it comes back up. You will definately know what to do next time around.

Swimming isn't the only reason for shaving, but then again, I digress. :redface:

Oh okay, then that would kinda make both Lexica and my post unable to answer your question about reason why it appeared, except maybe in helping you extract the bad stuff. Lexica's post was also about ingrown hairs, that I failed to mention. Ingrown hairs are a pain to deal with especially with those with thicker pubic hair. Depending on the thickness/coarseness of pubic hair, it could potentially irritate the skin. Tighter clothing that would cause pubic hair to rub against the skin, causing potential irritation, for example.

Sorry, I don't really know what to make of your situation, now that we know you don't actually shave down there. I studied enough about the female anatomy to some degree.(Pre-Medical Student and personal experience... lol) Just trying to work around possible scenarios that could be an issue. Hopefully, you ladies aren't too scared out... haha... I am just trying to help. :cool:

I only shave my legs and my armpits. I dont see a reason for me to shave my private area =/ I never go swimming

I only shave my legs and my armpits. I dont see a reason for me to shave my private area =/ I never go swimming

TOO MUCH INFO LOL

TOO MUCH INFO LOL

TOO MUCH INFO LOL

:lol:

My ingrown hair or pimple or whatever it is healing quite nicely :D

TOO MUCH INFO LOL

:lol:

My ingrown hair or pimple or whatever it is healing quite nicely :D

Look at the subject line. Which part of "this is kind of gross" and "I have a question ladies" didn't you understand?

It always makes me laugh the way guys are all big & tough & strong & can handle the worst, grossest things, step aside little lady and let me take care of that for you, you're too dainty and delicate to manage such things...

... but the moment anything related to menstruation or the female reproductive system comes up, EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! don't make me read it icky icky icky I can't handle it you're all so gross EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Talk about screaming like a little girl. Bah. :hand:

Look at the subject line. Which part of "this is kind of gross" and "I have a question ladies" didn't you understand?

It always makes me laugh the way guys are all big & tough & strong & can handle the worst, grossest things, step aside little lady and let me take care of that for you, you're too dainty and delicate to manage such things...

... but the moment anything related to menstruation or the female reproductive system comes up, EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! don't make me read it icky icky icky I can't handle it you're all so gross EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Talk about screaming like a little girl. Bah. :hand:

Hi, I just found this thread.

Just want to share that I was once suffered the same problem. There were pustules on the labia and not just one but some. It's not too painful but totally itchy. I also don't shave the ingrown hair. I often popped the pustules and washed it, but it didn't solve the itching. I finally tried a liquid soap contained anti-fungi/anti-bacteria agent from a local brand. After several usages, the itching calmed down and the pustules reduced. It was healed and I never got it again.

So I guess this is more like a fungus/bacteria than P.Acne.