Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

you dig dude, you are asking this question in a acne.org forum, for sure anyone will tell you "i'd date a guy with scar, personality counts more"... go ask into another forum or IRL, they'll tell you "are you joking?"

yeah, that is kinda true, sypnase. But at my school, there are quite a few guys with moderate acne, and most of them go out with pretty girls. I personally think that someone who wouldn't date someone with scarring regardless of their personality is quite shallow and sad. Would you really want to date someone as shallow as that?

I have dated a guy with severe acne and I thought he was absolutely gorgeous - gorgeous face, gorgeous body and gorgeous personality.

It doesn't make any difference to me if a guy has acne or not. If they're funny, smart and have all the other qualities I find attractive, then I'm gonna fancy him!

Crap personalities are the biggest put-offs, no matter what the guy looks like.

..looks are the very first thing that you'll see of course, but personally it doesnt matter to me as long as there is connection and she likes me for me..

I'm a 27 year old woman and I'm praying for a man who loves me no matter what my skin looks like. I'm praying for a guy who will love a woman with scars and spots. Of course, I still want it to look good--for me first, and then for him. If he has something about his skin (or some other attribute) that he is bothered by, I'll do my best to help him through it, if he wants to make changes. I'm not going to force him to change anything.

I have dated a guy with severe acne and I thought he was absolutely gorgeous - gorgeous face, gorgeous body and gorgeous personality.

It doesn't make any difference to me if a guy has acne or not. If they're funny, smart and have all the other qualities I find attractive, then I'm gonna fancy him!

Crap personalities are the biggest put-offs, no matter what the guy looks like.

Even if I didn't have acne I wouldn't care because after what im going through I will never judge somebody by their skin. Its not fair...Theres a guy that I thought was super hot gorgeous and he had cystic acne even on his neck. a scar wouldn't bother me

I Can sympathize with anyone who has skin issues and have no problem looking right past theirs because it really doesnt matter to me in the long run. Some of my best rel'ships were with guys who had bad/worse skin than me, and it was ok because I didnt feel like he was judging me either :D

Two-way street :boogie:

I'm married to a man with mild acne scarring on the temples and forehead. I've got scarring on the bilateral cheeks. :) He is handsome. And sweet.

i'd go out with a guy with acne scars, no problem!! It doesn't bother me in the slightest! Scars don't make someone unattractive!! :D

OK wll i have pretty bad scaring go look in my scar gallery if u want, um imo ive had next to no luck with girls, but i cant say i help myself at all by not talkin to people and so on, eh i need help :Z . Sorry got nuffin constructive to say bout this ...

oh yea and p.s.

how do you expect to get an hounest answer to this question anyway on here, this is an acne site, people are extreamly over nice about what they post as there opinions, might be best asking this on another message board sumwhere.

i dont think i worded that at all well but i hope u get what i mean

ADs :adam: