Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
evilangel

Has MAC StudioFix powder broken anyone out?

Hey everyone! I wanna try MAC studio fix but I keep hearing it breaks ppl out bad, but it's really good and covers well...any opinions on it? Or could someone suggest a different powder that covers well, has a good shade selection...?? Thanks!

As far as I read in this forum, I haven't seen one yet. Are you using the regimen? Cause if you are, I don't think you will have any problem with any cosmetic anyway.

:-k ummm I think I forgot one thing. Cause I've been using MAC studio Fix since I was 18...OMG...I just realize that I've been using this one for too darn long... shock.gifshock.gif

Anyway...what I want to say was...when I was younger, sometimes I broke out because of StudioFix. But I guess :-k StudioFix was not a culprit because I am using it until today and no pimple on my face at all. Maybe when you are as young as BD girl (our baby on the board hee hee biggrin.gif ), your hormone and oil glands produce more oil and more hormone than mine. (yea...I'm so darn old already)

So...yea....if you have oily face...this is definately not for you. biggrin.gif If you need good coverage powder that will never broke you out, I highly recommend Laura Mercier powder foundation. A bit pricy...but definately worth every dime.

I am actually oily/acne prone and Studio Fix doesn't break me out....

Since everyone's body chemistry is different, it will break some people out, but it won't break others out. Unfortunately the only way to know if it's going to break you out or not is simply to try it. If it breaks you out, you should be able to return the product and get a refund. If you don't want to risk breaking out, then don't try it.

I have used Studio Fix as a touch-up powder for about 4 months with no problems. I am usually very sensitive to any acne causing products, but so far so good!!